• Curvage Model

hello, I'm new on this site and I'm from France!  here, there is no site where weight gain is highlighted.  I just passed 100 kg (220 lbs) so I registered here!  I love seeing women showing off their size and big bodies.  I like to see my body getting fatter every day.  I want to meet people who like curvy women like me.  I don't have a picture of my weight gain yet, I'll try to take some.  Thank you for your welcome 😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Well, today I definitely confirmed that I have become a very fat woman!  I went to a "regular" clothing store and tried on a shirt that I couldn't even get the hems over my belly to try and zip it up.  so I asked the sales lady if she still had a size or two bigger.  she left and when she came back she told me that the shirt I was wearing was already the biggest size in the store.  she told me that due to my tall size, I couldn't dress here.  there were plenty of other women looking me up and down and seeing my big belly sticking out of a shirt that I couldn't button.  My big belly, my milkshake, my cookie and I went out without being able to buy any clothes.  

Is my belly really that big?  🤭🤭

F3238D5A-7349-4ACD-96C9-8075B43B0226.gif

56871716-4E37-4866-9179-324ACE053A55.gif

57 minutes ago, Lilou3869 said:

Well, today I definitely confirmed that I have become a very fat woman!  I went to a "regular" clothing store and tried on a shirt that I couldn't even get the hems over my belly to try and zip it up.  so I asked the sales lady if she still had a size or two bigger.  she left and when she came back she told me that the shirt I was wearing was already the biggest size in the store.  she told me that due to my tall size, I couldn't dress here.  there were plenty of other women looking me up and down and seeing my big belly sticking out of a shirt that I couldn't button.  My big belly, my milkshake, my cookie and I went out without being able to buy any clothes.  

Is my belly really that big?  🤭🤭

F3238D5A-7349-4ACD-96C9-8075B43B0226.gif

56871716-4E37-4866-9179-324ACE053A55.gif

I already thought you were beautiful- I'm now running out of expressions 😍

'Tres magnifique' will do for now ❤️😍😉