Characters you wish had weight gain stories

Boranji

Guest softsweetlove

I think that Rainbow Six Siege's characters are rather underutilized in any kind of fan fiction, and weight-gain stories are practically non-existent. Some of the best candidates, in my opinion, for central placement in such stories would be Ela and Zofia Bosak, younger and older sisters, both serving in Rainbow. Being childhood rivals, this would work even better. Zofia followed her father's military tradition faithfully, and it might be hard to get her to gain. Ela flirted with civilian life and tried to make a new direction before coming back to her family's military tradition. If she were to relapse, and become soft, in any way, her older sister would be around to provide some very pointed commentary.

Also applicable would be Dokkebi, because her hacking profession isn't exactly the most active one in the world, and her home nation of Korea is one of the most modern in the world, and packed with conveniences.

IQ, or Monika Weiss, could be justified through her German background. Perhaps she returned home on leave from Rainbow, and, while she was away, filled up on the beer, sausage, and marzipan so characteristic of her home country.

Ash, or Eliza Cohen, is American, short, and Southern. Perhaps an immobilizing injury and Southern comfort food could combine to result in a fattening of her frame.

I am not in possession of a deep or complete knowledge of the Rainbow Six Siege lore, these are just a few ideas I have spitballed from the characters I am familiar with.

Guest softsweetlove

Oh, and I can't forget Gridlock. She is a tall, well-muscled Australian woman (5'10) and already weighs 225 pounds in canon, so any major gains with her would be pretty crazy.

On 7/2/2022 at 1:29 AM, Kutr236 said:

I actually read this fic way back in the day! Solid writing but I'm not a huge fan of the idea of Homelander fattening Starlight because he's too mean. I want to see Hughie fatten her, at first just being his nice self and bringing her her favorite candy to help her de-stress, but as she starts to pick up weight he realizes she's sexier soft and she realizes she likes to gain weight/have her fat played with/be fed all the junk food she cares to eat. And I think the end of season 3 perfectly sets up a situation where that could happen organically in a fanfic (no spoilers but I'm happy for her and Hughie and the whole gang.) 

• 3 months later...
Guest LeelaAdmirer

I know Leela got fattened up in the series but that was with Amy controlling her body so I'd have loved to have seen her gain at her own volition and, if we're being picky here, in the lower half a bit more.

On 12/3/2022 at 10:40 PM, LeelaAdmirer said:

I know Leela got fattened up in the series but that was with Amy controlling her body so I'd have loved to have seen her gain at her own volition and, if we're being picky here, in the lower half a bit more.

I thought that it would be fun if she gained weight when they visited the Slurp factory. 

Guest LeelaAdmirer
11 hours ago, Jotunthewriter said:

I thought that it would be fun if she gained weight when they visited the Slurp factory. 

I guess we'll have to settle for the one, for now, there's 20 new episodes so there's still hope for another, if regular Leela wasn't good enough 😍

• 2 months later...
On 6/11/2022 at 7:13 AM, Boranji said:

I feel like there are plenty of characters who I want weight gain stories about, but no one has written them yet. What are some of your guys’ edited fanfics?

Lately I’ve been wanting a story on Robin from Stranger things. There’s only like 2 shitty posts on deviantart for her

I like to replace reader in stories with normal character from the series. 

Otherwise, I edited in Merida, Azula & Ty Lee, Pansy Parkinson, Kohaku, Shinobu Kocho, Larxene and Wednesday & Enid. 

• 8 months later...