Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

On 1/6/2023 at 5:17 PM, nick.delasandro said:

I don’t think we’ve ever found a source video for these pics. Would be one of, if not her best

It's because it's not one of her videos, if I remember right it was BTS stuff of a Galda or Cherry shoot where she took the camera to photo them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

If Chatabox will accept your payment (they are switching payment processors at the moment), today’s update sounds great.

1A9A7DD7-3853-46F8-8307-EE2BC2FC53DF.jpeg

Idk.....Last time she did a vid like that it was ridiculously expensive....which this seems like a decent price. 

.....Why not. I'll get it

Edit: Nvm. I don't see that video on the chat.

30 minutes ago, frozenfish said:

I think this is a scammy video.

I got one off her OF last October? Which was also of her eating a pizza in her pajamas and getting her belly out. And it's also an identical length. So I'm guessing it's the same clip. 

Knowing her bullshit method of rehasing clips and claiming them to be new it likely is the same one. 

6 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Part of me wants to buy it but part of me also doesn't want to give her money given her scammy/less then honest approach to shilling content.

1 hour ago, frozenfish said:

I think this is a scammy video.

I got one off her OF last October? Which was also of her eating a pizza in her pajamas and getting her belly out. And it's also an identical length. So I'm guessing it's the same clip. 

Chatabox is run by Lucy herself, so there should be no issues.  The scamming is done on OnlyFans, which is run by someone else.

6 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Chatabox is run by Lucy herself, so there should be no issues.  The scamming is done on OnlyFans, which is run by someone else.

Idk if I agree with that. I got banned on only fans for ONE SINGLE message asking if there was a mix-up on a video I bought cause it wasn't what the description said. Like no reply, just instaban. Then a few months later I went to chatabox and asked if she knew about the ban for literally a polite question. No response. Instaban. Okay cool. I won't buy your stuff anymore. 

7 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Chatabox is run by Lucy herself, so there should be no issues.

I believed this up until about 6 months ago then Chatabox basically started being run the same way her OF is so I am skeptical she's running that either.

7 hours ago, frozenfish said:

She should really get that sorted then. It's dragging her name through the mud. 

I don't think she cares at this point and I don't think she has for years.

7 hours ago, frozenfish said:

I'd love to support Lucy content, but I just want the content that says *Brand new* to actually be new. 

That would require effort on her part and she clearly doesn't want to put actual effort into content. I miss when she used to actually care and be engaged with it.