Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

1 hour ago, frozenfish said:

Anyone know if this is any good? Posted today. 

Screenshot_20220828-154456.jpg

Total scam! Just bought it - she tries on a few new shirts and some boots and that’s it. Doesn’t mention anything about her weight or even touch her belly once. 

I’m done with her now, it’s not the first time she’s done this and she looks way better in her old stuff anyway 

2 hours ago, dlk2000 said:

Total scam! Just bought it - she tries on a few new shirts and some boots and that’s it. Doesn’t mention anything about her weight or even touch her belly once. 

I’m done with her now, it’s not the first time she’s done this and she looks way better in her old stuff anyway 

Use Chatabox, not OnlyFans.  Her OnlyFans is run by someone else who does this sort of crap all the time, while her Chatabox is run by Lucy herself and does not suffer from such false advertising.

5 minutes ago, Mike Rotch said:

Use Chatabox, not OnlyFans.  Her OnlyFans is run by someone else who does this sort of crap all the time, while her Chatabox is run by Lucy herself and does not suffer from such false advertising.

It's irrelevant who "runs" it. It's under her name and her content, therefore she's the one who is ultimately responsible for the false advertising. She absolutely fleeces her fans and is a regular at doing so. 

Long time lurker stepping out here. 

This is definitely part of what checked me out from buying content of hers. She really started to push me away though with that like 150 dollar (I could be wildly off I just remember laughing when I saw its price tag) "stuffing" video or whatever it was. Like I understand it's not your usual thing but like really how many people have really bought it at that price? Like what was the point. 

6 hours ago, The Curious Couple said:

Long time lurker stepping out here. 

This is definitely part of what checked me out from buying content of hers. She really started to push me away though with that like 150 dollar (I could be wildly off I just remember laughing when I saw its price tag) "stuffing" video or whatever it was. Like I understand it's not your usual thing but like really how many people have really bought it at that price? Like what was the point. 

The thing you have to remember is that Lucy is a professional model. She probably has to split all the money she makes on those to her agency she is signed to or represents. So prices are going to be higher, based on what Lucy earns.

4 hours ago, Danblaze17 said:

Anyone know what this is like? Seems to good to be true especially for 30 ? 

inbound3303280050326603059.png

Rule of thumb is when it comes to her OF is if she starts trying to push hard about showing her privates then its BS. It's just a big ploy to get the rubes to unlock content that is often old and been posted dozens of times.