Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest Pinus_strobus

I don't quite know debate/argue (fight?) over whether popular women at this site have gained or lost weight. To, it's not any sexier if they are in the process of gaining or losing weight.  It's what they look like in any particular photo  or video.

I also don't get into watching women eat, usually - but to each, his/her own....

4 hours ago, Pinus_strobus said:

I don't quite know debate/argue (fight?) over whether popular women at this site have gained or lost weight. To, it's not any sexier if they are in the process of gaining or losing weight.  It's what they look like in any particular photo  or video.

I also don't get into watching women eat, usually - but to each, his/her own....

ehh I will say that knowing or observing that someone is gaining weight does indeed make it sexier for me, I would even say that my kink is more the process and transformation of getting fat than just being fat. 

But I also agree that sometimes it can get pretty out of hand on how determined people are to point it out

Guest Pinus_strobus

Wow, I've been making lots of typos lately. I meant to say, "I don't know WHY PEOPLE debate....'

And the next sentence was supposed be, "To ME, it's not any sexier if...."

All I know is I like thick girls. Gaining of losing does not matter to me.  When I look at how Lucy V looked a number of years back, I probably would not have gone for her. Too thin.

Lucy is looking best ever!

Some bad news for the future.  The May Contain Girl (MCGirl) website, which has distributed many great long Lucy videos over the past several years, is shutting down in May.  A loss for us, and all their models, including Lucy.  They state that there were several factors in this decision, but foremost was the claim that they were spending 70% of their effort tracking down and removing illegal postings of their videos on the web.  This is going to hurt someone like Lucy - I don't think she was getting rich as it is.  She hasn't posted a new video on her own Lucy V site in months - I suspect loss of revenue due to piracy is partly responsible.  Unless she finds another venue where she can make some dough, she will be limited to NBC where I don't believe you can make a living alone.  She may be left no option but to get a nine to five job and leave the modeling behind. Really sad that the business is coming to this.  Think about this the next time you are tempted to post a pirated copyrighted video. 

I better get off my pulpit - I've been accused by some bozos on here for "Too much text".   They should just stay on PH all day, fap to their hearts content (to mostly pirated content). No "text" there to get in the way and disturb their thoughts.

4 minutes ago, dml123 said:

her own Lucy V site in months

Her old site stopped getting updated when Nothing But Curves opened that is basically her site now. 

5 minutes ago, dml123 said:

Unless she finds another venue where she can make some dough, she will be limited to NBC where I don't believe you can make a living alone

This is why she has a Premium SnapChat and I would be willing to be she makes more off of that than she did through her websites. 

6 minutes ago, dml123 said:

Really sad that the business is coming to this

Glam modelling was screwed when the likes of Nuts & ZOO failed to adapt to the digital age and fell by the wayside. They sadly will never be able to kill off piracy and the fact MCG is closing is a shame because they produced some really great content not just Lucy related. 

8 minutes ago, dml123 said:

I better get off my pulpit - I've been accused by some bozos on here for "Too much text".   They should just stay on PH all day, fap to their hearts content (to mostly pirated content). No "text" there to get in the way and disturb their thoughts.

Don't feel that way. I wish this site had way more proper discussion rather than just "Derp, Girl needs to get fatter" 

1 hour ago, star_sky_night_time said:

Does anyone have a good copy of this month's calendar photo?

Calendar scans don't show up as much as they used to and Lucy's calendars never were apart of the ones that would show up online. Best bet would be to scan it yourself if you have the calendar and a scanner.