Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

I didn't realize until recently that Lucy has been a big deal in the video gaming community for years. 

There are several recent clips with her as part of a group on YouTube from Gameblast 2018.  They are all several hours long, but only full screen video of the group for periods of time.  No explicit content, of course, but interesting none the less to at least quick scan.  She eats at times (has a full bag of goodies in front of her at one point) - goes and get pizza which she seems to really enjoy devouring. etc.  She is mostly sitting, but gets up several times, nothing dramatic, but you can get an idea of her present size (helps that others are around her).

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lucy is looking best ever!

Some bad news for the future.  The May Contain Girl (MCGirl) website, which has distributed many great long Lucy videos over the past several years, is shutting down in May.  A loss for us, and all their models, including Lucy.  They state that there were several factors in this decision, but foremost was the claim that they were spending 70% of their effort tracking down and removing illegal postings of their videos on the web.  This is going to hurt someone like Lucy - I don't think she was getting rich as it is.  She hasn't posted a new video on her own Lucy V site in months - I suspect loss of revenue due to piracy is partly responsible.  Unless she finds another venue where she can make some dough, she will be limited to NBC where I don't believe you can make a living alone.  She may be left no option but to get a nine to five job and leave the modeling behind. Really sad that the business is coming to this.  Think about this the next time you are tempted to post a pirated copyrighted video. 

I better get off my pulpit - I've been accused by some bozos on here for "Too much text".   They should just stay on PH all day, fap to their hearts content (to mostly pirated content). No "text" there to get in the way and disturb their thoughts.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, greg said:

Sure, there's a new photo set up, and she's beautiful, but dozens of shots look exactly the same. Could she put less effort into a photo shoot? 

Not only similar, but shot on the same day -- then the release of material is stretched out over months.  You really don't know what is going on shape wise until new material is finally released.

However, that being said, Lucy is hardly the only model doing this.

10 hours ago, famous said:

At what point was she too fat? What did she say?

I am now under the opinion that she has finally accepted the fact that she is destined to be a big girl.  She has definitely struggled with this in the past and has made some attempts to control and reverse (largely feeble and without lasting effect).  Lucy just likes to eat too much. 

From her more recent posts, it appears to me that she may have finally come to terms with this and is now ready to relax her struggles and "let go" to her desires.  In her new short clip announcing her new venue, she actually slaps her belly and makes mention of getting the funds to keep her fed.  If this is true - we are all going to be the winners - it could be amazing - she is a beauty.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone with the experience suggest whether the new Chatabox postings, or waiting for the next infrequent NothingButCurves video posting is the superior way to go with limited funds?  I have never gotten too excited about NBC because I suspect they were filmed in batches to be released over several months, so their current representation of Lucy may be questionable.  I do know that MayContainGirl has shut down which is most disappointing for Lucy fans.  Does she still do Instagram, or any other social media?

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, ruckmcduck33 said:

I hope youre paid for running her ad department

I'm fine with any update -- but I hope her new releases are improved over the past few.  They kinda sucked with little belly shown.  Is she still having trouble coming to grips with her  current size?  Also, I miss the MayContainGirl videos she made - those were long and usually excellent.

2 hours ago, barrywhite said:

She's been going backwards for at least a year. Lost weight, repetitive material and boring sets.

Give it up 

36 minutes ago, babor123456789 said:

i think you are all very pessimistic... she proposed belly shots or even plays and is beyond incredible at every size... we don't really need her to gain and she maybe will gain in the future... your reaction is stupid to me but anyway you think and say what you want

IMAO, you both make points - it is not her weight at issue - she remains big, curvy, and sexy - it is the material itself.  The sets are not very creative or revealing - usually you watch 3/4 of it before she even gets those awesome jugs out, and then it soon ends without much further exposure or action.  It is almost like she has reverted back to being ashamed of her size which seemed an issue when she first piled weight on in fast order.  Still it is hard to fathom, as she will readily admit to being a big girl now.

13 hours ago, babor123456789 said:

i agree with you her sets are mostly boring, but that's not new so I'm surprised you all get angry now xd, btw i don't think she has the right to become the blimp she maybe wants to be because her body is her job so she surely has to keep her body to a certain limit weight, i don't think she can be paid if she weighs a ton ... i understand her and i think we have to be patient with her she's still "young" and will gain a lot of weight in the future, or at least will tend to blow up even easier as she ages. she always ate a lot and has to workout to stay just chubby so don't lose hope! and finally i want to say that we need more nudity she has to stop being a dressed up glamour model, her body is perfect. i still believe in lucy!!!

You are not totally off base with your comments, and I still believe in Lucy too.  However, it may seem like child's age to some of us, but 30 years old for a glamour model is pushing the upper limits.  She does need to decide where her place is and go all in - either as she is now, thinner, or bigger.  Also, it is not true that you cannot make money weighing "a ton".  The SSBBW scene is very active and there are models making excellent money - Cherries, Layla, Marilyn, Mary Boberry - to just name a few.   I am not much of a SSBBW fan,  personally, and would not want to see Lucy go there, but there are opportunities at all sizes.

Just watched the new video of Lucy in the yellow outfit - she looks big - biggest ever, IMO.  However, just like other recent vids, there is very little revealing footage.  This one has some of the most evasive filming I have ever seen to not fully expose the subject of the shoot -  simply ridiculous. 

Lucy, you are big - everyone can see it.  You continue to do modeling shoots for an audience looking for plus-size material, but you are hiding from your true self.  Makes no sense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just watched Lucy's new nbc video - Sovereign Queen.  I am (nearly) at a loss for words (not in a good way).  She is quite obviously at her chubbiest - however, she has beaten her recent records of showing us the least - not even good shots of her breasts, let alone anything below (okay, I'll concede to her thick thighs and butt being on display) - but not what I believe most of us here want to see - that mid-section.

I just don't have any idea as to what she is thinking these days.  Does she think that followers are going to be happy with such inferior videos contrasting from her past quality work?  Are we so dedicated and desperate for anything Lucy that we are expected to just continue to dole out our good money for this crap?  Or is it that she is just so embarrassed with her current appearance that she cannot bring herself to allow her followers to see her this way?   Something else?  IMAO, I like the current Lucy - I expect many of you do too.  I'm depressed as to what we can expect in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, M0rningstar said:

Regardless of actual weight, in what photo does Lucy look her absolute biggest? Her most corpulent 

Take you pick from the recently released ones - this one screen capture from her latest nbc video is a good example.  Whatever you choose, she is currently at her largest ever by at least a small degree.

However, as has always been the case, there are likely to be a set of dolts who will join the commentary and insist that she has lost weight.  I do hope that we are reaching the point where her very apparent current size will finally silence the majority of the doubters.

In any case - long live Lucy!

image.thumb.png.5e2ab974be33100ab2219a09ea7f2e02.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BLTs said:

Shes taken another important step toward loving herself

She was super hot in her thin days too.  Must have received a lot of attention - but something was obviously very wrong to have been so miserable (even to the point of cutting herself).

So glad that she has finally found herself and will publicly admit that she is very happy.  2020 could be a great year to see a happy Lucy at her curvy best.

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, Angry_Jezuz said:

The Market for Under 16 Size's is full, the Market she's in now is Bigger and better then ever and she's killer it there.
so why go back to the 16's if she's in a better Market for her liking.

Yeah, it is much easier to stand out in the BBW category.  I was just looking at some recent stuff from Lana Kendrick - she has put on a good 50 lbs or more from her rail thin days - and the boobs are now just massive - several cup sizes over Lucy, to give you an idea.  However, like Lucy did, she is definitely going through a period with the new body acceptance struggles - tiny bikinis and mid-body down photo/video shoots are not happening these days.

Although Lana is quite hot in her rail thin, almost 6 foot tall, leggy period - I find her more appealing now and more willing to pay for her content - especially, if she would show more than her humongous chest.   I am sure I am not alone in this thinking.  Like Lucy, maybe there is hope that she will begin to embrace her current shape, and begin marketing to a new audience.

Lana does deserve her own Curvage thread.  I'll see about it if I can find the time, unless someone can beat me to it.