Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Treated to remove the yellowish filter that smooth the skin and flatten the shapes.

Zogul, I'm curious as to your technique that you used to correct the images. I tried doing similar corrections myself to remove the yellow colour cast but your images are much more vibrant and saturated, with stronger highlights. What exactly did you do, if you don't mind my asking?

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
3 hours ago, someone145 said:

Of everything, does her chest just seem to slowly, but consistently, keep increasing in size even though other parts fluctuate more? Or am I just seeing things? My evidence is the above Twitter video.

I think you're right - they're enormous compared to the start of her career. I love it.

• 4 months later...
On 2/20/2019 at 3:35 PM, dml123 said:

Lucy is looking BIG in her latest Nbc video - I'd argue biggest ever.  However, Lucy is showing less flesh than usual.  Not sure if she is comfortable yet with her recent growth (unintentional?).

Good point. I've noticed she's wearing a lot more high-waisted lingerie these days, which hides a good amount of belly.

Here are a few "glory day" photos so people can see what I love.

SNP_0818.thumb.jpg.ed588766518a2e2dba0d3248c51ae175.jpg

SNP_0845.thumb.jpg.f62c57929f0b95e454e4d6c264349f65.jpg

SNP_0864.thumb.jpg.ad445017c8386eed362d1b016c6c58bd.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 6:04 AM, tiggertoo said:

One of the many problems with OF is that you have very little idea of what you're getting until you've paid for a subscription. She's far from alone in charging for a membership, offering next to nothing for 'free' to members, and expecting said members to pay more for most of her content.

And, she doesn't always say if a video in a bundle is one she's uploaded before. I got duped into buying the same vid twice because she made it sound new, like "one for the belly lovers". Would be nice to have a little (reupload) tag or something, other models do that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...