Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

I really do find this girl hot and yet I don't normally fancy slim girls. However, Lucy has that kind of chubby/skinny girl look. Well nourished, not too toned, decent sized thighs and a gorgeously soft body in general, that should be able to gain weight. Not sure she's going to gain any though, because she's in high profile glamour, but you never know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As she said in that video she certainly has wobbly bits, doesn't look like they are getting any smaller and that was nearly a year ago. This girl is so hot and whilst seeming like a modest girl next door type in that video, I think she knows how hot her curves make her.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I realised Lucy was getting curvier, but it's when she's next to her peers that you really notice the difference. This girl has really chubbed up and as has already been mentioned plenty of times recently, she doesn't even try to hide her belly anymore. It's as if her chubbiness is her main sexual feature to show off now, amazing though that may seem.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

is that really her? there are some pretty nice backfat rolls going on there, a pouchy belly, soft flabby ass. wish i could see more of here like this

Yes it is her, but I had to take a second look to see who it was. Just shows how photoshopped her model pics are.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

It's a bit boring going on about what is and isn't healthy. However, as the subject has been risen. There are countless studies on diet and exercise and what is and isn't a healthy weight, but the truth is not being published enough, or not noticed enough. Studies have shown that you can easily be 0-20% overweight with no consequences at all if you have the right shape and I think we can all agree that most of Lucy's weight tends to go to her lower area (hips, thighs and lower stomach). This as most should know by now is the safe area to gain weight. If anything, weight gained here tends to increase sex drive as the side effect.