Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

There is something really weird with how her face looks in these shoots she books to film content for OnlyFans. I don't know if its the makeup on how she poses but I just find it really weird and kind of distracting. For comparison here's a post from her Birthday

https://www.instagram.com/p/CapvRlYqJL7/

2022-04-21_vixen - CcnjbIBKniN - 1.jpg

2022-04-21_vixen - CcnjbIBKniN - 2.jpg

2022-04-25_vixen - Ccx4tODKdnB.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know this isn't on topic as such, but this is the only place that still regularly updates.

I have the HUGEST mommy crush on this woman, I've had dreams of her holding me, stroking my hair, sucking her tits etc, and since seeing that tiktok where she gets all gooey for a "tall dominant man" my life is ruined

4 hours ago, albinize said:

I know this isn't on topic as such, but this is the only place that still regularly updates.

I have the HUGEST mommy crush on this woman, I've had dreams of her holding me, stroking my hair, sucking her tits etc, and since seeing that tiktok where she gets all gooey for a "tall dominant man" my life is ruined

There there.

On 5/30/2022 at 1:29 AM, richardwilliams1988 said:

11F3E88B-8314-4AF3-A82C-D89DE5731240.png

B4D52C73-42AE-4337-9B38-D0EB0485F25B.png

Any news or rumours on her having work done? Or still all natural? I don't mind what the answer is to this question. Just curious. Her tits looks fucking amazing in that top pick. Thought with a bit of weight loss there would be some sagging but dam they look buoyant. Either that or the top is working overtime holding up those exquisite boulders with some advanced scaffolding 

It does appear that she is re-gaining some of the lost weight of last year.  It makes one wonder what was going on.  Was it intentional, unintentional, a health situation?  She certainly didn't want to address it and was somewhat belligerent when asked.  It makes me think it may have been a health issue that was more than minor.  

In any case, here's hoping for the return of a very plump, healthy Lucy, perhaps even to surpass her previous high.  Delicious to contemplate.

2 hours ago, man-o-war said:

It does appear that she is re-gaining some of the lost weight of last year.  It makes one wonder what was going on.  Was it intentional, unintentional, a health situation?  She certainly didn't want to address it and was somewhat belligerent when asked.  It makes me think it may have been a health issue that was more than minor.  

In any case, here's hoping for the return of a very plump, healthy Lucy, perhaps even to surpass her previous high.  Delicious to contemplate.

That & how quickly she the weight too. She had gained weight during the Covid & lockdowns. To the point her gut was just rounder. Then all of a sudden in a matter of months. Was just half her weight she had been previously. She did mention she was sick. Someone who has had it could probably say better than me who never had it. Maybe she got it & it effected her appetite. As you don't just get over it seems.

On 6/14/2022 at 1:36 PM, greendayfan said:

Any news or rumours on her having work done? Or still all natural? I don't mind what the answer is to this question. Just curious. Her tits looks fucking amazing in that top pick. Thought with a bit of weight loss there would be some sagging but dam they look buoyant. Either that or the top is working overtime holding up those exquisite boulders with some advanced scaffolding 

I've heard nothing to that effect, but I don't suppose it's something she might advertise. That said - although that top is indeed doing a Herculean job of supporting her assets - they don't look the least bit tampered with to me. Plenty of natural sag on display to my well practiced eye... 😉