Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, man-o-war said:

She's been fat (getting fatter) for years, then a sudden, abrupt reversal.  Seems like there's more reason than "just tired of being fat".  "Speculation on what is going on?

She got a dog, so is just exercising more walking it

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but she's never going to do full nudes and her OF isn't worth it.

I signed up for her OF when it was on sale for $4 and I still feel like it's not worth it, definitely not worth the usual $20 a month price. There's no unique content in her OF that you haven't seen on this forum already, she doesn't do full nudes either, despite how much she implies she does. These are the sort of message ads she spams you with 5x a day.

HUGE PIC & VID UPLOAD 🤯💥 ALL NEW ALL bare this will keep you going all week. I've sent for $10 to my favourite fans! Enjoy me x

"Favourite fans" when actually this is just sent in bulk to every single subscriber. Then if you ask if these "all bare" posts actually include full nudes, she replies "what do you think" and blocks you.

Pretty much all of the posts you see for the $20 a month fee are either 2 or 3 pictures or a 10 or 20 second video in underwear or boobs/ass at most, then the caption usually says something like "Tip to get the full version", or things like this

🎂🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 🎂🎉
TIP & GET A Personal Present FROM ME

If you're paying someone for a present, that's not a present you're just buying something.

I've just looked through the 117 videos she has posted, only 7 are longer than 1 minute. Only 25 are longer than 20 seconds. About 50℅ are less than 10 seconds long.

If you're paying $20 a month, you're paying for a preview and to get spammed with advertisements for content that doesn't contain full nudity.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against OF, I'm subscribed to other creators whose content is actually worth it. My problem is with people who are charging ridiculous price so they can send you ads to get you to pay even more for content which is falsely advertised.

Also she seems like a really bitter person. If you're going to imply that your content contains full nudity, dont get so defensive when someone asks you to confirm that it actually does before paying $10, $20 or $30. You're selling a product. If I ask staff at Curry's to confirm if an appliance actually has a particular feature before I buy it, it would be rude and weird if the salesperson just said "what do you think" and walked away. I'm not one of those "the customer is always right" people, but she is selling a product that anybody can buy, its not a privilege she's giving to people out of kindness.

Just want to warn people so they can stay away and stick to the free stuff that's already on the internet.

7 hours ago, Sorrytodisappoint said:

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but she's never going to do full nudes and her OF isn't worth it.

I signed up for her OF when it was on sale for $4 and I still feel like it's not worth it, definitely not worth the usual $20 a month price. There's no unique content in her OF that you haven't seen on this forum already, she doesn't do full nudes either, despite how much she implies she does. These are the sort of message ads she spams you with 5x a day.

HUGE PIC & VID UPLOAD 🤯💥 ALL NEW ALL bare this will keep you going all week. I've sent for $10 to my favourite fans! Enjoy me x

"Favourite fans" when actually this is just sent in bulk to every single subscriber. Then if you ask if these "all bare" posts actually include full nudes, she replies "what do you think" and blocks you.

Pretty much all of the posts you see for the $20 a month fee are either 2 or 3 pictures or a 10 or 20 second video in underwear or boobs/ass at most, then the caption usually says something like "Tip to get the full version", or things like this

🎂🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 🎂🎉
TIP & GET A Personal Present FROM ME

If you're paying someone for a present, that's not a present you're just buying something.

I've just looked through the 117 videos she has posted, only 7 are longer than 1 minute. Only 25 are longer than 20 seconds. About 50℅ are less than 10 seconds long.

If you're paying $20 a month, you're paying for a preview and to get spammed with advertisements for content that doesn't contain full nudity.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against OF, I'm subscribed to other creators whose content is actually worth it. My problem is with people who are charging ridiculous price so they can send you ads to get you to pay even more for content which is falsely advertised.

Also she seems like a really bitter person. If you're going to imply that your content contains full nudity, dont get so defensive when someone asks you to confirm that it actually does before paying $10, $20 or $30. You're selling a product. If I ask staff at Curry's to confirm if an appliance actually has a particular feature before I buy it, it would be rude and weird if the salesperson just said "what do you think" and walked away. I'm not one of those "the customer is always right" people, but she is selling a product that anybody can buy, its not a privilege she's giving to people out of kindness.

Just want to warn people so they can stay away and stick to the free stuff that's already on the internet.

I have to say I had a very similar experience and she sells her stuff which is fine but she really does short change her fans in my book

52 minutes ago, Liamclarke said:

I have to say I had a very similar experience and she sells her stuff which is fine but she really does short change her fans in my book

But you also have to remember. Lucy is a professional model. Only fans & other websites are only outlets for extra cash to her. For more you are going to have to shill money for an agency.

22 minutes ago, stan28 said:

But you also have to remember. Lucy is a professional model. Only fans & other websites are only outlets for extra cash to her. For more you are going to have to shill money for an agency.

I believe Lucy is owner (at least part owner) of NothingButCurves, and her Page3 modeling days are long behind her.  Lucy-V and MCG are also gone.  Other than her ownership share of NBC, her money sources are now pretty much OF and Chatabox, and she overcharges and under-delivers on both.

On 3/12/2022 at 6:04 AM, tiggertoo said:

One of the many problems with OF is that you have very little idea of what you're getting until you've paid for a subscription. She's far from alone in charging for a membership, offering next to nothing for 'free' to members, and expecting said members to pay more for most of her content.

And, she doesn't always say if a video in a bundle is one she's uploaded before. I got duped into buying the same vid twice because she made it sound new, like "one for the belly lovers". Would be nice to have a little (reupload) tag or something, other models do that.

41 minutes ago, vespiblade said:

And, she doesn't always say if a video in a bundle is one she's uploaded before. I got duped into buying the same vid twice because she made it sound new, like "one for the belly lovers". Would be nice to have a little (reupload) tag or something, other models do that.

I think she's grappling with the fact that in the first part of her career she had regular paid work from Page 3 and multiple lads mags like Nuts and Zoo. 

Later, all these things have actually disappeared, so models like her are basically on their own. This period also coincided with her aging past 30 and becoming properly fat. I think she justifies it in her head that way; a "she's on her own so anything goes" mentality. 

I agree, it stinks (and Chatterbox definitely ripped me off the one time I used it) but it's a free market and if that's what she wants to do, she can do it. However stupid that is in the long term. 

3 hours ago, pacco said:

I think she's grappling with the fact that in the first part of her career she had regular paid work from Page 3 and multiple lads mags like Nuts and Zoo. 

Later, all these things have actually disappeared, so models like her are basically on their own. This period also coincided with her aging past 30 and becoming properly fat. I think she justifies it in her head that way; a "she's on her own so anything goes" mentality. 

I agree, it stinks (and Chatterbox definitely ripped me off the one time I used it) but it's a free market and if that's what she wants to do, she can do it. However stupid that is in the long term. 

Lucy was still getting deals when she was plus size modelling. Which did extend her career past 30. My guess is that started to dry up too.

Agree, plus the last few weeks she's been posting things about her doing "full bare" and showing everything. But she's said this before and turns out she's wearing underwear under the emoji. Probably realised she can/will make more doing full bare as she's probably not getting the income she thought

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe the problem is she is neither one thing nor the other anymore?

She's not 25 and slim any more. Much less 32 and slim. 

Also she's not bordering on BBW anymore, when that might be the way to go to get a loyal cohort of subscribers.

'Our' kind of people are less judgemental by the very nature of this site, less bothered by age, appearance and bluntly, body fat. 

We have no idea why she lost weight, or what was commercially more successful, but maybe she would be better off feeding our market? 😉