Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

On 11/6/2021 at 5:48 PM, greendayfan said:

Her content doesn't seem to be as bright and spritely as it once was. Maybe it's because England is heading into winter and everything seems more grey? Maybe because of covid photographers and studios are harder to book? Lack of money or motivation? I know I harp on about it but I think the wall is heading for her. She isn't as young as she once was. I miss the bright coloured lingerie, the bold firey red hair, the pin up style make up and of course the curves and the massive baps 💔

1 hour ago, Muted Decor said:

I think you can tell how well she's doing based on if she twitch streams or not these days. Twitch is very clearly a desperate money move for her to rake in some cash when the content isn't selling well on OF or CB. Both sites which havent been worth the money in a while. 

Agree and agree.  Another possibility is that she slimmed down for her annual Calendar shoot.   Perhaps sales haven't been so good the past couple years as a quite thick model.  You can only do so much with Photoshop before it becomes exposed, and she was bigger than ever earlier this year.  The calendar shoot is over.  Maybe we'll see her expanding again now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Fan21 said:

Anyone still following her content? Is there any chance for her to regain at least some of the lost pounds?

It's not like she is skinny. I would bet if you met her in person now. She would still look chubby. I personally think she has been gaining a little weight recently. Just she is not as big as she use to be.