Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

2 minutes ago, fatowl said:

She looks sick in the latest group of pics.  Sullen, drawn, weak, and feeling poorly.  I hope she is ok.  Get well quickly Lucy!

Yeah, Her face looks off in the latest batch of OF content she shot last week, I don't know if its just because her face isn't as round due to the weight loss or if she has actually be ill and isn't fully over it yet.

1 hour ago, bigboy1992 said:

She did make a short donut stuffing video that she sent out on their private messages on O***F***

So I bought it

She eats one doughnut which probably won't shock anyone given its a 4-minute clip. She talks about wanting to get bigger like you would expect in such a video not that I expect her to start intentionally gain weight and she is playing into it for the people she knows are into this content. There is a decent side view she gives of her belly and jiggles it a little.

For what it is it was fine though I get the impression it could have been a custom someone paid her for or at least it totally could have been had she not sent it as a DM, I do wish she wore a bra and panties in it rather than a one piece since the bit where she jiggles her belly would have been better. I do also wonder if she did this off the back of the freaking out that has gone on over weight loss though maybe its just a coincidence. Overall I think its as good a weight gain fetish clip you'll get out of her since she always feels really uncomfortable when she does clips focused on her weight since she doesn't have the kink for it.

Also if you want it it's probably worth getting on her ChattaBox since it's $15 and not $30 like on the OF.

On 9/29/2021 at 10:16 AM, fatowl said:

She looks sick in the latest group of pics.  Sullen, drawn, weak, and feeling poorly.  I hope she is ok.  Get well quickly Lucy!

Yeah I agree. She looks pale and sunken. Even her hair doesn't look overly healthy. I know I sound like a broken record but she isn't getting any younger. But I'm used to Lucy with bright red hair and a bright face. 

7 minutes ago, greendayfan said:

Yeah I agree. She looks pale and sunken. Even her hair doesn't look overly healthy.

I know its been said here a bunch but I am still willing to bet on her having been sick since everything seems to point towards it. Though the hair thing could just be because she hasn't gotten around to getting it styled in awhile since she tends to do that every few months though I don't think her hair looks terrible in the recent content.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

I'm honestly impressed by how much weight she lost.

Yeah, the only redeeming value for us is that statistics show that the quicker you lose substantial weight, the quicker you're likely to put it back on, and often then some.  It takes intense dedication to a new lifestyle to succeed.  Over 90% of folks fail.

1 hour ago, dml123 said:

Yeah, the only redeeming value for us is that statistics show that the quicker you lose substantial weight, the quicker you're likely to put it back on, and often then some.  It takes intense dedication to a new lifestyle to succeed.  Over 90% of folks fail.

That's true, but I'm still amazed at how quick she dropped that weight. She was a marshmallow for years.

On 11/3/2021 at 1:05 PM, bigboy1992 said:

Last time I subbed to her for $5, she was doing a bunch of bundle sales through private messaging daily. Not sure if that is still the case now. Though in my opinion, I don’t think her content is worth it anymore. Not because of the belly fetish stuff but in general it’s not good.

The creativity of her content has never been that good, but what I'd like to see now is to have subscriptions fall off the cliff's edge.  Maybe then she'd make a connection that her modeling success in recent years has been largely from this community.  Unless she has another income stream in the works, she'd likely regain some kilos to regain some followers.

I've been a fan for years, so the weight loss doesn't bother me much (though it was great while it lasted). The Chatabox content is too sparse, and the "premium" box feature is basically useless; the whole month of October was just a few pics and a 16 second clip. Also, she has stopped uploading preview clips for her paid videos, so you have no idea what you're getting. Plus, I've attempted messaging her on multiple occasions with no luck. Oh, well.

Her content doesn't seem to be as bright and spritely as it once was. Maybe it's because England is heading into winter and everything seems more grey? Maybe because of covid photographers and studios are harder to book? Lack of money or motivation? I know I harp on about it but I think the wall is heading for her. She isn't as young as she once was. I miss the bright coloured lingerie, the bold firey red hair, the pin up style make up and of course the curves and the massive baps 💔