Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

5 hours ago, DabnDemHatrs said:

Is there anyway to download her chatabox vids? I just bought one and i'd rather have it saved

The Firefox add-on Video Download Helper works flawlessly, and is incredibly easy to use.  It works for most downloads, except YT and Dropbox, where there are other solutions.

10 minutes ago, dml123 said:

The Firefox add-on Video Download Helper works flawlessly, and is incredibly easy to use.  It works for most downloads, except YT and Dropbox, where there are other solutions.

Yeah i just downloaded it ant it works great, thanks Mr.Rotch for the suggestion. (It also works for premium phub videos)

On 1/25/2021 at 12:22 PM, Rbarro85 said:

Goddamn Lucy is so damn fine. Do we think she has broken the 200lb barrier? Surely with that gut and extra weight she is carrying.

It's just ticked over five years since she declared her weight to be 86 kg.

On 1/27/2016 at 5:41 PM, fcharald said:

image.jpeg

This is apparently what she looked like at the time.

On 1/28/2016 at 3:08 AM, chubbygirlover said:

Some pics of her new set.

bt.es.0d0d3efdd017eaa09e5e8c2b851061fa.jpg

bt.es.2e999e086cdab359a7b4c42e625ea68f.jpg

bt.es.04c29016c2a3c5995b29b8b68c633c44.jpg

bt.es.63d36e85a09230a063fe6a5404d48171.jpg

bt.es.f724f4dac1299028f72811cba47f2a02.jpg

So, has she gained more than 5 kg since then?

6 hours ago, pacco said:

I stand corrected. Fatty is fat. Over 200lb fat. Hail the Fat Queen! 

Yeah, and then consider in her earliest modeling days, she was 43 kg (97 lbs) and you realize just how far she has come.

She was also an admitted mess then - in addition to trying to maintain an unrealistic weight, her brother was murdered.  She has the physical scars of these times still visible, but it appears that, at least many of, the emotional scars have healed over time.  She seems genuinely happy now and much more comfortable in her own skin.

Guest barrywhite

She looks like she lost quite a bit of weight, belly is quite abut smaller than normal. She's got some heavy hangers though, some big ass titties