Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Alas, Lucy's TikTok account has been banned for multiple violations; even though she hasn't broken any of its guidelines.Β Β Β  As Lucy herself points out, it's considered OK for skinny girls to dance around in bikinis, but social media is actively censoring fat women's bodies.

Vixen on Instagram: β€œAnyone know how you apply to get my @tiktok back? Don’t really understand why my account is banned. Didn’t even get any warning either. Any…”

Guest Verlorener
14 hours ago, Desdinova said:

Alas, Lucy's TikTok account has been banned for multiple violations; even though she hasn't broken any of its guidelines.Β Β Β  As Lucy herself points out, it's considered OK for skinny girls to dance around in bikinis, but social media is actively censoring fat women's bodies.

Vixen on Instagram: β€œAnyone know how you apply to get my @tiktok back? Don’t really understand why my account is banned. Didn’t even get any warning either. Any…”

I have always found it to be a slap in the face when media companies censorΒ bigger girlsΒ for being β€œtoo sexual”. Well then why have you media assholes been trying to brainwash me into thinking thatΒ fat is ugly and only skinny isΒ attractive since I was like 4 years old? Now you’re telling me that a plus sized woman in underwear is TOOΒ SEXY because she has a bigger chest and butt than all the skinny models? Like wtf?

Guest NightHunter
2 hours ago, Howarddonaldson3 said:

Some of those screencaps looked like angles from some of the posts in 2012-2013 in the first 20 or so posts from this thread. I couldn't get the exact angles, but the comparisons show how much more curvy (and beautiful in my opinion) she is now from 9 years ago.

Β 

20210119_023311.jpg

20210119_023524.jpg

20210119_023813.jpg

20210119_024034.jpg

She was clearly sucking in at before photos.Β 

18 hours ago, martinarosselli99 said:

hi! i would like to buy the vip pack, but it seems no longer available. can you help me? thanks a lot.

The VIP pack was specific to the 2019 calendar, though the 2021 calendar does have a personalization option:Β  https://calendargirlsuk.com/products/lucy-collett-official-2021-calendar?variant=37484421775547