Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest Verlorener
12 hours ago, mrbrown said:

New photoset on NBC

Snímek obrazovky 2020-10-05 v 18.53.52.png

Lol, by the thumbnail on their site you’d think she’s getting smaller. Wonder if that tactic net loses or net gains them more customers. 

801FDA30-0C68-4DE0-AB0B-B78C7C99311D.png

9 hours ago, valka66 said:

Did you delete your cookies/cache? maybe give it a try in incognito or a different browser?

Yup, tried all that, firefox (with and without incognito), chrome, edge. I've switch ISP's since then too and now I can't even get access to the home page. Turned off their protection bs and some other back door attempts, but I can't get beyond the 'this site is not secure' screen my new ISP keeps showing me. Just went back to my old support ticket, it has to do with the domain certificate, or something like that, at least that's what it told me at the time. My next step is to take a laptop over to a friends house who has yet a different ISP and make an attempt to access the site from there as well.

49 minutes ago, darthstuffer said:

Yup, tried all that, firefox (with and without incognito), chrome, edge. I've switch ISP's since then too and now I can't even get access to the home page. Turned off their protection bs and some other back door attempts, but I can't get beyond the 'this site is not secure' screen my new ISP keeps showing me. Just went back to my old support ticket, it has to do with the domain certificate, or something like that, at least that's what it told me at the time. My next step is to take a laptop over to a friends house who has yet a different ISP and make an attempt to access the site from there as well.

This man really wants to beat off to Lucy

11 hours ago, boss frond said:

She actually did a clothing try on recently, its like athleisure stuff, basically 3 versions of the same outfit. Im not a big clothing try on guy unless its strongly geared toward commenting on weight gain but it wasnt a waste of money. 

Yeah, I hear ya - but agree this video was worth it.  Best video of any length showing just how fat she is, IMO.  It is also amazing to me that she is finally comfortable displaying her fatness without any sense of shame.  This bodes well for the future.

Guest Verlorener
12 hours ago, mrbrown said:

I think she looks great in the video too - see NBC.

Snímek obrazovky 2020-10-06 v 18.45.40.png

Snímek obrazovky 2020-10-06 v 18.46.23.png

Snímek obrazovky 2020-10-06 v 18.47.06.png

Snímek obrazovky 2020-10-06 v 18.47.37.png

Snímek obrazovky 2020-10-06 v 18.48.31.png

Snímek obrazovky 2020-10-06 v 18.50.00.png

Snímek obrazovky 2020-10-06 v 18.51.00.png

If we could somehow merge her brain with the brain of a fat admirer, I think that would be the happiest person in the world. I mean, imagine what it would be like to love your own body as much as we love hers. 

On 10/6/2020 at 8:24 AM, darthstuffer said:

I had similar issues, but when I search Google and enter that way, I think it adds a cookie when I check the box saying I’m over 18. I think that may be required to access the site as the errors I was getting before were redirection-based. Once I checked that box, every link I can click in here goes straight through. Good luck

On 10/8/2020 at 2:22 AM, Jimmynickelson said:

I had similar issues, but when I search Google and enter that way, I think it adds a cookie when I check the box saying I’m over 18. I think that may be required to access the site as the errors I was getting before were redirection-based. Once I checked that box, every link I can click in here goes straight through. Good luck

Nope, still getting the same dumb blocked page. I guess it's just not meant to be.😭

Guest Blackstar89

Anyone want to take a guess as to how much she weighs now? I’ve looked at some websites online which say she’s about 170lbs as of last year but she looks closer to 200 now.