Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

7 hours ago, SmokingMirror said:

Yeah, she has some really weighty tits! Anyone know her bra size 🤔

She used to put bras on her Amazon wishlist, these days it's just bralets which are always XL sized. 

I did find a bra she added in November 2018 and it was a 36J (UK) so she is at least that now, bearing in mind how fat she is. 

4 hours ago, pacco said:

She used to put bras on her Amazon wishlist, these days it's just bralets which are always XL sized. 

I did find a bra she added in November 2018 and it was a 36J (UK) so she is at least that now, bearing in mind how fat she is. 

That's a very heavy handful! Impressive stuff 🤤

15 hours ago, AHappyAvocado said:

where do you buy her clips? link?

15 hours ago, SmokingMirror said:

Whatever happened to girls sucking their fingers, juggling their tits or bending over? I don't know about this belly grabbing stuff 🤔 no doubt she's hot though! 

Can you give us the link to this specific vid? Can’t find it on her chatabox

16 minutes ago, Quellbrunn said:

Can you give us the link to this specific vid? Can’t find it on her chatabox

If you follow her on Chatabox (the free follow, which is different from the Box subscription), this unlockable video will appear as a message from her in your "chat" inbox.  The name of the video is "1 minute chubby chubster."

1 hour ago, Mike Rotch said:

If you follow her on Chatabox (the free follow, which is different from the Box subscription), this unlockable video will appear as a message from her in your "chat" inbox.  The name of the video is "1 minute chubby chubster."

Ah yep found it, definitely worth the fiver 😄 that belly is sitting well on those big thighs 😍

On 10/4/2020 at 2:55 AM, max0512 said:

I’d love for her to do a try on haul of clothes that aren’t string bikinis, seeing her wrestle with denim would be 👌

She actually did a clothing try on recently, its like athleisure stuff, basically 3 versions of the same outfit. Im not a big clothing try on guy unless its strongly geared toward commenting on weight gain but it wasnt a waste of money. 

1 hour ago, darthstuffer said:

Aw, wish I could get back on NBC, Been getting nothing but errors from their site since the beginning on this year, might have been late last year, who knows. I emailed their support and got nothing back. Seeing these pics makes me sad all over again 😭

Did you delete your cookies/cache? maybe give it a try in incognito or a different browser?