Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest ForestGuy
On 9/2/2020 at 11:13 AM, barrywhite said:

Właśnie wypuściła darmowe wideo w łóżku, w którym mówi o tym, ile zyskała na zamknięciu, ktoś powinien zapytać, czy zamierza kontynuować. Miejmy nadzieję, że zaakceptowała większe zapotrzebowanie na większą Lucy

Can sameone please tell me what Lucy says un this video because i can't speak and listen English 

Anyone else having trouble with Lucy's Chatabox? I signed up a few weeks ago and scrolled through her postings. Then I signed off Chatabox. Several days later I attempted to sign in again, but the system wouldn't allow it: it said "that username is already in use". Got nowhere, so I signed in again, created a new account (again) and scrolled through Lucy's Chatabox postings. But once again, when I attempted to log in a second time with this second account, I got the same error message: "that username is already in use". Tried everything, but ended up opening a 3rd account...with the same results when I tried to log in a second time using that username. What am I doing wrong? 

MIldly off-topic, but am I the only one who cringes whenever I see a grown adult with those ridiculous snapchat filters on their face?

It should be illegal for anyone over the age of twelve to use them 😛

Back on topic... I may just have to invest in one of her videos soon. She's looking amazing!