Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest Kletka2035
1 hour ago, dcow7777 said:

new free video on chataboximageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8

Alright, I’m calling it; for the first time in years, i ACTUALLY think she looks a little bigger. Mostly because of the last three seconds. 

Guest Kletka2035
2 hours ago, Muted Decor said:

Not sure if y'all wanna get your hopes up be even she herself admitted she's lost weight recently, so you can stop with your delusions that's she still gaining weight/getting fatter. You're just fooling yourselves into thinking so

Where did she say that?

2 hours ago, Muted Decor said:

Not sure if y'all wanna get your hopes up be even she herself admitted she's lost weight recently, so you can stop with your delusions that's she still gaining weight/getting fatter. You're just fooling yourselves into thinking so

Partly agreed. I think while we'll never see her actively try to gain or even really more than nominally acknowledge that much of her following is from this community, so we can kind of ignore that assertion, but also she's made these types of comments before (I didn't see this particular one) and claims to have lost weight, or if she has been vocally "trying to lose weight" there's always commentary that no matter what she doesn it doesn't seem to come off (there was someone in this thread who claimed some adjacency to her and siad she was trying for example, but this was also easily 60-70 lbs ago), so I suspect while she may not get much bigger ever, and definitely not intentionally, I don't think she's going to meaningfully get any thinner.