Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Haha yea this was just a joke. Even a tertiary encounter with a goddess like that would cause one to spontaneously combust.

Cheers to all these Befores. Shes fought so hard to remain thin all these years and its finally caught up to her

1 hour ago, BLTs said:

Haha yea this was just a joke. Even a tertiary encounter with a goddess like that would cause one to spontaneously combust.

we are going to die harrison ford GIF

1 hour ago, BLTs said:

Cheers to all these Befores. Shes fought so hard to remain thin all these years and its finally caught up to her

The more I scrolled her IG account back to her earliest posts and the more I realize again as I suspected for many years than Lucy had some strong inclinations into Lipophilia. You can see plenty of posts about how she felt uneased by her once-smaller size and was never really satisfact about her newest added pounds, the Fat Couchbound Jessica Rabbit meme pisyed twice, a bit of the whole Body Positivist linguo since the time she used to be still thin, an infatuation for the buff Norse guy playing in GoT-- her attempts to look chubby in oversized clothes when she was skinny, her nigh-fetishist love-hatred toward her swollen belly while having a period-- her whole social media profile screams "I want to be obese" in a Karina Irby-esque way.

Guest asdfasdff
2 hours ago, faxe001de said:

Ten years and at least 150lbs

Hmmm idk... not to be a party pooper but 150 sounds generous... especially saying at least