Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest Jaysmit

I think she has a gorgeous body, especially when she is heavy with a nice belly. That being said, it seems like all she does now is promise ‘the hottest vid ever,’ and it looks like all it ever is is her acting goofy and showing her Boobs and a little bum. 

6 hours ago, tiggertoo said:

She's been more than a UK 16 for a while... but the fact she's selling off her size 16 stuff is good. Means she may well have given up on getting back down to that size :)

SHHHHHH!!! Do NOT attempt to insinuate than Lucy has already been a UK 18+ or the ones in denial around are going to lose their minds again. 😳👀💨

be quiet zach galifianakis GIF

17 hours ago, John Smith said:

SHHHHHH!!! Do NOT attempt to insinuate than Lucy has already been a UK 18+ or the ones in denial around are going to lose their minds again. 😳👀💨

be quiet zach galifianakis GIF

The Market for Under 16 Size's is full, the Market she's in now is Bigger and better then ever and she's killer it there.
so why go back to the 16's if she's in a better Market for her liking.

52 minutes ago, Angry_Jezuz said:

The Market for Under 16 Size's is full, the Market she's in now is Bigger and better then ever and she's killer it there.
so why go back to the 16's if she's in a better Market for her liking.

Yeah, it is much easier to stand out in the BBW category.  I was just looking at some recent stuff from Lana Kendrick - she has put on a good 50 lbs or more from her rail thin days - and the boobs are now just massive - several cup sizes over Lucy, to give you an idea.  However, like Lucy did, she is definitely going through a period with the new body acceptance struggles - tiny bikinis and mid-body down photo/video shoots are not happening these days.

Although Lana is quite hot in her rail thin, almost 6 foot tall, leggy period - I find her more appealing now and more willing to pay for her content - especially, if she would show more than her humongous chest.   I am sure I am not alone in this thinking.  Like Lucy, maybe there is hope that she will begin to embrace her current shape, and begin marketing to a new audience.

Lana does deserve her own Curvage thread.  I'll see about it if I can find the time, unless someone can beat me to it. 

22 hours ago, dml123 said:

Yeah, it is much easier to stand out in the BBW category.  I was just looking at some recent stuff from Lana Kendrick - she has put on a good 50 lbs or more from her rail thin days - and the boobs are now just massive - several cup sizes over Lucy, to give you an idea.  However, like Lucy did, she is definitely going through a period with the new body acceptance struggles - tiny bikinis and mid-body down photo/video shoots are not happening these days.

Although Lana is quite hot in her rail thin, almost 6 foot tall, leggy period - I find her more appealing now and more willing to pay for her content - especially, if she would show more than her humongous chest.   I am sure I am not alone in this thinking.  Like Lucy, maybe there is hope that she will begin to embrace her current shape, and begin marketing to a new audience.

Lana does deserve her own Curvage thread.  I'll see about it if I can find the time, unless someone can beat me to it. 

Don't forget Lana got Married as well as her Surgery ;)
but she's always been a Favorite.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:50 AM, Angry_Jezuz said:

Don't forget Lana got Married as well as her Surgery ;)
but she's always been a Favorite.

Yeah, history of Lana -- cancer, surgery, marriage - and now, allegedly pregnant.  Who knows what to believe.  Still a favorite of mine, though, too - hope she gets real fat.

While getting a chance to vent frustration - what is up with some of these models web site postings?  In many cases, a "new" posting is from what seems eons ago.  They have a shooting session where they stretch the releases out over months.  Lucy certainly did this with her Lucy V site.  Lana's most recent this week is at least six months old.  It is hard to tell what their current status "shape" is.  Is Lana currently blond, or brunette?   She is brunette and slimmer in this week's "new" posting, but blonde and very chubby in past ones that are actually newer.  Keira Jones' Worship Jasmine videos are all over the place - slim in one, chubby in the next, then back slim again.  Tessa Fowler posted this week a "new" video from her Animal Instincts set shot months ago.  Tessa was chubbing out a little then - what is she like now?  Who knows - likely have to wait a few more months to find out.  Etc., etc.

Don't know what my point is beyond venting, but it must be nice to have a job where you work a couple days every six months or so, and stretch the income stream through the year.

They went from the size of of pair of cranberries at her skinniest (a far-unhealthy 87lbs) to the size of two modest gtapefruits when her glamout modelling career kickstarted (120s lbs) , to slowly creep up into smaller melon-sized cups along the decade as she gained 50 more pounds, to balloon nonstop till reaching a GG cup from 2014 to 2018, to fill out three cups larger the same year (at her then-heaviest - 230+ lbs ??? - when she spurted a JJ cup) , to halt for a while, to now inflate bigger and heavier. 😳

10 hours ago, dml123 said:

Yeah, history of Lana -- cancer, surgery, marriage - and now, allegedly pregnant.  Who knows what to believe.  Still a favorite of mine, though, too - hope she gets real fat.

While getting a chance to vent frustration - what is up with some of these models web site postings?  In many cases, a "new" posting is from what seems eons ago.  They have a shooting session where they stretch the releases out over months.  Lucy certainly did this with her Lucy V site.  Lana's most recent this week is at least six months old.  It is hard to tell what their current status "shape" is.  Is Lana currently blond, or brunette?   She is brunette and slimmer in this week's "new" posting, but blonde and very chubby in past ones that are actually newer.  Keira Jones' Worship Jasmine videos are all over the place - slim in one, chubby in the next, then back slim again.  Tessa Fowler posted this week a "new" video from her Animal Instincts set shot months ago.  Tessa was chubbing out a little then - what is she like now?  Who knows - likely have to wait a few more months to find out.  Etc., etc.

Don't know what my point is beyond venting, but it must be nice to have a job where you work a couple days every six months or so, and stretch the income stream through the year.

Ohh. i think the Answer is.
Instead of doing 1 shot at a Time. they try to get a Bulk amount done over a few days.
Jordan Carver did i think it was 23 over 1 week. When she was pregnant, the 1st time.
so she could Release them Gradually and keep her Pregnancy Secret and Such.
Leanne Crowe and others did it as well.
Rachel aldanna as well.