Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Nothing but curves page in chatabox posted something about her yesterday..they wrote "omg these are the most explicit images of vixen yet"

Anyone know something about that?

12 hours ago, tiggertoo said:

Tiktok? Isn't that the pre-teen thing? My 11 year old niece is on there and according to her, she's one of the oldest people on there!

As for Lucy's vids, if she ever charges a reasonable amount for them, I'm in. But those prices? Nope. Not that desperate...

There have some adults into this app as well. Juliana Harkavy, a few Insta "influencers" , a dozen or BBWs...

But it can tricky A*. I have to investigate for the age of any girl I keep following who seem less than 30 years old. I'd already stumbled onto the profile of a giant-bosomed girl with a JJ-cupped bust who does plenty of videos in Lingerie, suggestive dancing and all that shrag: it ended up I'd learnt she was 15 years old. I ran away.

snow white do not want GIF

11 hours ago, John Smith said:

Still into the 200+ lbs. Less heavier in comparison to Winter 2018, but definitively much larger and fluffier.

To my eye, in the past couple of months she looks the biggest she's ever been. There's so much heft to her gut in the tik tok video and her boobs are enormous. I defy anyone to show me anything where she looks bigger than that tik tok video