Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

I bought the video. I can confirm it is incredibly worth it. It's a full FA dedicated video about her body. Basically a dream video with everything but a weight reveal.

But she says towards the end even though it's a weird type of video for her she's still willing to do it. If you can, show support and buy it it's well worth it! Sounds like there were some who bought the $160 video too. 

I'm sure she could do better if she just dropped the professional crew & took care of it herself, 35$ for 10 minutes of her casually prancing around is a lot.

3 hours ago, louis. said:

I'm sure she could do better if she just dropped the professional crew & took care of it herself, 35$ for 10 minutes of her casually prancing around is a lot.

You're probably correct. I guess my point is just a forum that's been waiting for almost a decade for her to really do a video like this it's worth it imo.

5 hours ago, calibur56 said:

But she says towards the end even though it's a weird type of video for her she's still willing to do it. If you can, show support and buy it it's well worth it! Sounds like there were some who bought the $160 video too. 

or you could support actual FAs here that don't think we are weird!