Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

24 minutes ago, M0rningstar said:

Regardless of actual weight, in what photo does Lucy look her absolute biggest? Her most corpulent 

Take you pick from the recently released ones - this one screen capture from her latest nbc video is a good example.  Whatever you choose, she is currently at her largest ever by at least a small degree.

However, as has always been the case, there are likely to be a set of dolts who will join the commentary and insist that she has lost weight.  I do hope that we are reaching the point where her very apparent current size will finally silence the majority of the doubters.

In any case - long live Lucy!

image.thumb.png.5e2ab974be33100ab2219a09ea7f2e02.png

53 minutes ago, M0rningstar said:

Regardless of actual weight, in what photo does Lucy look her absolute biggest? Her most corpulent 

There's a video link somewhere in this thread where Lucy is working with a guy who does card tricks. Lucy looks stunning and pretty chubby packed in to a cocktail dress. At one point you get a profile shot and her belly is easily sticking out further then her epic tits

6 hours ago, tdogg21 said:

I think here she had more tummy than she does now but overall she’s fatter now

I dunno I think she put on a few on purpose in the last bit from her new pics anyhow she always looks great  even better now I think

On 11/23/2019 at 2:23 AM, k48b said:

fffr.jpg

Sometimes_Nothing_is_More

A veces_Nada_es_Más.jpg