Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest Fred jones214

Wow, she has really packed it on! I hope she doesn’t go falling off the cliff into obesity though. How much do you guys think she weighs now?

19 minutes ago, Fred jones214 said:

Wow, she has really packed it on! I hope she doesn’t go falling off the cliff into obesity though. 

We hope not...

jack nicholson yes GIF

... albeit, she'd already fell into the marvellous cliff, long ago. Someday, we're gonna see her waddling ponderously on tbe catwalk alongside Loey Lane, Tess Holliday, U.K. Prime Minister Goddess Shar and even Lupita N'yongo, who know.

There was a point that she was gaining on purpose. I think she did it as to keep working. As generally with modeling agency's you are considered used up by your mid to late 20's. But the life span of a BBW model can last a lot longer. At this point I think like Katie Cummings she is at the point of no return. Women also come to a point where they stop caring as much too. Plus she drinks a lot & is probably why she is staying this way.