Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

13 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

They are the same video.  She uploaded it a second time for those who joined after it was released (Chatabox only allows you to see content posted after you subscribed; this bug will be fixed soon).

Yeah I know but she did a belly video months back and said that she won't do belly fetish and now she's done a way more fetish one so that's what I was referring to:

vixen 22.PNG

On 9/29/2019 at 11:11 PM, John Smith said:

You do not fear that the weight police, the creeps and the heads tries to reach you out? Just a question if of curiosity... they aren't really the friendly type.

She looks so soft and cuddly. I love how comfortable she is with her size too. She carries herself so well.

On 10/2/2019 at 10:13 PM, apollodona said:

Is it possible to share the video? Or you have to buy it to see it?

You have to buy it I'm afraid, that thumbnail is just a 2 second preview. Also if you didn't have her on Chatabox when she sent that out you can't buy it. Best sign up though because even though you don't get access to old stuff, if anything in the future comes up you'll have the link to buy it. For example I can go back and buy that belly video because I had already added her before she sent it out