Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

1 hour ago, Liamclarke said:

Please tell me you're joking?

Um no.   Totally serious.  I haven’t followed her for a fairly long time.  She looks slightly smaller to me, that’s all.  Last I saw her she was blowin up big time.   I’m just saying by the looks of those IG Story screenshots specifically, it doesn’t portray her as being as big as I recall from a while ago. 

12 hours ago, MadDog said:

Um no.   Totally serious.  I haven’t followed her for a fairly long time.  She looks slightly smaller to me, that’s all.  Last I saw her she was blowin up big time.   I’m just saying by the looks of those IG Story screenshots specifically, it doesn’t portray her as being as big as I recall from a while ago. 

Refer to comparison pics post by Well1 on page 299 and then see if you still think she's slimmer now.

2 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

don't take me wrong... she looks absolutely amazing and i would be delightful to go over those curves but the gain has totally stalled that is for sure, but always, a beauty to admire, great boobs nice belly pretty face i like her a lot

Talk to someone, soon! Her problem is that she’s still in denial.

On 9/4/2019 at 8:22 AM, extra_m13 said:

don't take me wrong... she looks absolutely amazing and i would be delightful to go over those curves but the gain has totally stalled that is for sure, but always, a beauty to admire, great boobs nice belly pretty face i like her a lot

I'll admit I kind of agree, I've followed this thread for a long time and I don't think she's necessarily lost weight but I really don't think she's gained much either, at least not in a long time. She's plateaued it seems for now and has been roughly this size for a while. I fully think she has the capability to easily gain more especially as she gets older but for now she seems to have reached a pause in any substantial news in regards to her weight, gain or loss.

• 2 weeks later...