Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

15 hours ago, dml123 said:

You are not totally off base with your comments, and I still believe in Lucy too.  However, it may seem like child's age to some of us, but 30 years old for a glamour model is pushing the upper limits.  She does need to decide where her place is and go all in - either as she is now, thinner, or bigger.  Also, it is not true that you cannot make money weighing "a ton".  The SSBBW scene is very active and there are models making excellent money - Cherries, Layla, Marilyn, Mary Boberry - to just name a few.   I am not much of a SSBBW fan,  personally, and would not want to see Lucy go there, but there are opportunities at all sizes.

I agree with you she's a bit torn between being thin and fat and she has to chose because she's too fat for skinny lovers and too thin for fat lovers but i don't think she can live being an ssbbw as well as she is now... that's very restricting and the publics that are touched aren't that large and i don't think she can be happy in the ssbbw world. anyway i still wish she gains 30 pounds or so in the future so she can become more than just a slightly chubby model, plus size modelling must be the best choice for her and her lifestile, but definitely not ssbbw. Hope i am understandable with my poor english xd that's hard to argument in a different language

Just watched the new video of Lucy in the yellow outfit - she looks big - biggest ever, IMO.  However, just like other recent vids, there is very little revealing footage.  This one has some of the most evasive filming I have ever seen to not fully expose the subject of the shoot -  simply ridiculous. 

Lucy, you are big - everyone can see it.  You continue to do modeling shoots for an audience looking for plus-size material, but you are hiding from your true self.  Makes no sense.

this is the most depressing story arc

her chatabox seems like a good thing if you want more frequent lucy updates BUT--

it's clear now that she's just milking a handful of lonely whales for all they're worth and charging 40 dollars(!!!) for videos with no preview (i.e. a scam)

once that well runs dry that'll be it for good. *sigh* ...this sucks...

16 hours ago, cecilia said:

este es el arco de la historia más deprimente

su chatabox parece algo bueno si quieres actualizaciones más frecuentes de lucy PERO--

Ahora está claro que solo está ordenando un puñado de ballenas solitarias por todo lo que valen y cobrando 40 dólares (!!!) por videos sin vista previa (es decir, una estafa)

Una vez que ese pozo se secuencia, eso será para siempre. * suspiro * ... esto apesta ...

Creo que tu comentario es injusto y no se acerca a la verdad ...