Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DebateDude414765 said:

What do you think she weighs now?

I have no idea, but in the last pic she looks very very very gorgeous, curvy and plushy!!!!! ;) I also like her personality and I could easily marry somenone like her. ;) She should KEEP her present weight because she is a goddess right now. I would like to have an enduring love relationship with someone like her. She is the girl of my dreams!!!! 💗

2 hours ago, ruckmcduck33 said:

I hope youre paid for running her ad department

I'm fine with any update -- but I hope her new releases are improved over the past few.  They kinda sucked with little belly shown.  Is she still having trouble coming to grips with her  current size?  Also, I miss the MayContainGirl videos she made - those were long and usually excellent.

Guest riverwillow
12 hours ago, dml123 said:

...but I hope her new releases are improved over the past few.  They kinda sucked with little belly shown. 

That's been the case for the past year, really. Also, her Chatabox activity has fallen off a cliff. 
As legendary as this career/progression has been, I'm about ready to call it quits. 
Fully ready for all the white-knights to jump to her defense, but ask yourself, am I wrong? 

Guest tumlover

It's not that she doesn't update anymore, It's mostly because she's not getting any bigger right now, and it's just getting boring seeing her at the same weight she's been for fkn ages.

2 hours ago, barrywhite said:

She's been going backwards for at least a year. Lost weight, repetitive material and boring sets.

Give it up 

36 minutes ago, babor123456789 said:

i think you are all very pessimistic... she proposed belly shots or even plays and is beyond incredible at every size... we don't really need her to gain and she maybe will gain in the future... your reaction is stupid to me but anyway you think and say what you want

IMAO, you both make points - it is not her weight at issue - she remains big, curvy, and sexy - it is the material itself.  The sets are not very creative or revealing - usually you watch 3/4 of it before she even gets those awesome jugs out, and then it soon ends without much further exposure or action.  It is almost like she has reverted back to being ashamed of her size which seemed an issue when she first piled weight on in fast order.  Still it is hard to fathom, as she will readily admit to being a big girl now.

18 minutes ago, dml123 said:

IMAO, you both make points - it is not her weight at issue - she remains big, curvy, and sexy - it is the material itself.  The sets are not very creative or revealing - usually you watch 3/4 of it before she even gets those awesome jugs out, and then it soon ends without much further exposure or action.  It is almost like she has reverted back to being ashamed of her size which seemed an issue when she first piled weight on in fast order.  Still it is hard to fathom, as she will readily admit to being a big girl now.

i agree with you her sets are mostly boring, but that's not new so I'm surprised you all get angry now xd, btw i don't think she has the right to become the blimp she maybe wants to be because her body is her job so she surely has to keep her body to a certain limit weight, i don't think she can be paid if she weighs a ton ... i understand her and i think we have to be patient with her she's still "young" and will gain a lot of weight in the future, or at least will tend to blow up even easier as she ages. she always ate a lot and has to workout to stay just chubby so don't lose hope! and finally i want to say that we need more nudity she has to stop being a dressed up glamour model, her body is perfect. i still believe in lucy!!!

13 hours ago, babor123456789 said:

i agree with you her sets are mostly boring, but that's not new so I'm surprised you all get angry now xd, btw i don't think she has the right to become the blimp she maybe wants to be because her body is her job so she surely has to keep her body to a certain limit weight, i don't think she can be paid if she weighs a ton ... i understand her and i think we have to be patient with her she's still "young" and will gain a lot of weight in the future, or at least will tend to blow up even easier as she ages. she always ate a lot and has to workout to stay just chubby so don't lose hope! and finally i want to say that we need more nudity she has to stop being a dressed up glamour model, her body is perfect. i still believe in lucy!!!

You are not totally off base with your comments, and I still believe in Lucy too.  However, it may seem like child's age to some of us, but 30 years old for a glamour model is pushing the upper limits.  She does need to decide where her place is and go all in - either as she is now, thinner, or bigger.  Also, it is not true that you cannot make money weighing "a ton".  The SSBBW scene is very active and there are models making excellent money - Cherries, Layla, Marilyn, Mary Boberry - to just name a few.   I am not much of a SSBBW fan,  personally, and would not want to see Lucy go there, but there are opportunities at all sizes.

Based solely off thumbnails on her site and photos shared here, I wonder whether she's depressed or not having as much fun any more.

It seems like a lot of her stuff she used to share on social media was a lot of her dancing around with friends or generally hamming it up. 

Like several of you have said, I hope she continues to post new things but I also hope she posts things where it looks like she's having fun