Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

1 hour ago, tdogg21 said:

I appreciate the sentiment but you know damn well someone here or elsewhere is going to ruin this before it gets good.

I know but I want to be a bit optimistic with this. Also I want her to do a stuffing video so hopefully if she does a couple more and gets comfortable. But the realist knows someone is going to be stupid.

7 minutes ago, gerrysolo said:

Long long time lurker here. But how does chatabox work? You make an account and then how do you purchase videos? 
Clips4sale is much easier.

you follow the instructions on the website

Guest riverwillow

Seriously thinking about getting that new video. Can you use a visa gift card so sign up? 

Guest tumlover

I just bought the clip for $20. honestly not worth it if you ask me. She looks thinner than usual, and her belly is out of frame for majority of the vid. But i know you're all gonna buy the vid anyways lol

Guest barrywhite
On 7/7/2019 at 11:10 PM, tumlover said:

I just bought the clip for $20. honestly not worth it if you ask me. She looks thinner than usual, and her belly is out of frame for majority of the vid. But i know you're all gonna buy the vid anyways lol

Been saying this for ages, she continues to get slimmer