Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

On 5/3/2019 at 7:31 PM, dml123 said:

If this is what weight "loss" looks like - I'm into it.

I dont believe she ever inteded to lose weight why would she? I think She knows how hot she looks! If she didnt we wouldnt see her jiggle like that it amazing!

9 minutes ago, John Smith said:

She once intended to and succeed. At some point, she found herself a little too fat.

On 5/3/2019 at 6:48 AM, someone145 said:

It doesnt look like she feels thar way now you dont wear clothes like this and not know how great it is!! Wouldn't you agree? Fantastic!

5 minutes ago, alten322 said:

It doesnt look like she feels thar way now

Perhaps the fact my remark is sentenced to the indicative past tense wasn't enough subtile.

you dont wear clothes like this and not know how great it is!! Wouldn't you agree? Fantastic!

Well... you know... from my exoerience and according what I observed sbout gaining women, their confidence is like a summer in French Canada: sometimes you got one, but most oftentimes there rains as eff and once or twice these past twenty-five years we even observed snowfall in freaking full middle of July.

Have you seen Demi Lovato recently? She went from gloating about how bigger she got to now sharing kindergarten-level photoshopped shoots of hers in just one week.

4 hours ago, alten322 said:

It doesnt look like she feels thar way now you dont wear clothes like this and not know how great it is!! Wouldn't you agree? Fantastic!

At what point was she too fat? What did she say?

On 5/10/2019 at 9:12 PM, Endlessly Feed Women said:

that's because the admin is scared to death of competition that isn't through paid advertisements.

Thanks for clarifying what site that link was from. But it seems to be gone now and I missed it what was the picture and is there any way to know who took it down? Did Lucy get it taken down?

10 hours ago, famous said:

At what point was she too fat? What did she say?

I am now under the opinion that she has finally accepted the fact that she is destined to be a big girl.  She has definitely struggled with this in the past and has made some attempts to control and reverse (largely feeble and without lasting effect).  Lucy just likes to eat too much. 

From her more recent posts, it appears to me that she may have finally come to terms with this and is now ready to relax her struggles and "let go" to her desires.  In her new short clip announcing her new venue, she actually slaps her belly and makes mention of getting the funds to keep her fed.  If this is true - we are all going to be the winners - it could be amazing - she is a beauty.

1 hour ago, dml123 said:

I am now under the opinion that she has finally accepted the fact that she is destined to be a big girl.  She has definitely struggled with this in the past and has made some attempts to control and reverse (largely feeble and without lasting effect).  Lucy just likes to eat too much. 

From her more recent posts, it appears to me that she may have finally come to terms with this and is now ready to relax her struggles and "let go" to her desires.  In her new short clip announcing her new venue, she actually slaps her belly and makes mention of getting the funds to keep her fed.  If this is true - we are all going to be the winners - it could be amazing - she is a beauty.

Where is the clip of that?

Guest riverwillow

Damn, anyone see the new video yet? They haven't been great lately, but judging by the photo above, this one looks really promising...

Can someone with the experience suggest whether the new Chatabox postings, or waiting for the next infrequent NothingButCurves video posting is the superior way to go with limited funds?  I have never gotten too excited about NBC because I suspect they were filmed in batches to be released over several months, so their current representation of Lucy may be questionable.  I do know that MayContainGirl has shut down which is most disappointing for Lucy fans.  Does she still do Instagram, or any other social media?

Just now, dml123 said:

Can someone with the experience suggest whether the new Chatabox postings, or waiting for the next infrequent NothingButCurves video posting is the superior way to go with limited funds?  I have never gotten too excited about NBC because I suspect they were filmed in batches to be released over several months, so their current representation of Lucy may be questionable.  I do know that MayContainGirl has shut down which is most disappointing for Lucy fans.  Does she still do Instagram, or any other social media?

Chatabox is probably the way to go if you must choose one.  She posts every day, while NBC updates are far less frequent.