Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

I am convinced she was over 200lbs, when she said she was 190lbs. Women often lie about their weight all the time & I would not be surprised now to know shoe is around 240lbs now. As there are women here in this site that have been similar build. Around that weight.

Those recent NBC photos on the previous page were shot at the back end of 2018 so just keep that in mind. Also if people on here subscribe to her SnapChat they will know she has been sick for the past week and a half and lost a stone while she had been sick so yeah, I will let you all proceed to freak out now. 

2 hours ago, Solid Snake said:

Those recent NBC photos on the previous page were shot at the back end of 2018 so just keep that in mind. Also if people on here subscribe to her SnapChat they will know she has been sick for the past week and a half and lost a stone while she had been sick so yeah, I will let you all proceed to freak out now. 

Everyone loses weight when they are sick. Generally from eating little, but once it is passed she will eat again & re-gain that. But will probably double what she lost.