Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest Pinus_strobus

Anyone know if you can download videos, from nothingbutcurves, anymore? I've had memberships before, but recently they seemed to drop the option to download  videos more recently... unless I just don't know how to do it these days. I just signed up again for that site just moments ago.

Guest Pinus_strobus

I went to nothingbutcurves, but there is almost nothing new for any of their models, so I kinda wasted my money I feel....

1 hour ago, Pinus_strobus said:

Anyone know if you can download videos, from nothingbutcurves, anymore? I've had memberships before, but recently they seemed to drop the option to download  videos more recently... unless I just don't know how to do it these days. I just signed up again for that site just moments ago.

Use VideoDownloadHelper if you use FireFox or Chrome. 

I am going to say this in regards to whether she has lost weight or not. She posted an old story on her SnapChat from a year ago and honestly, she looked pretty much the same as she did in her most recent SnapChat story from the middle of this week. I think people way overthink stuff like this or see things they want to see. Also bare in mind that most of the content you get from her is filmed on an iPhone which isn't amazing, to begin with. 

Guest Pinus_strobus
12 minutes ago, Solid Snake said:

Use VideoDownloadHelper if you use FireFox or Chrome. 

Thanks! I bought an app some years ago to download videos that stream, but that was on a computer I almost never use these days since it was built for Windows 8 and works very slowly for almost anything these days.  This is no charge, and so far seems to work just fine.

6 hours ago, stan28 said:

As I said before. I think her weight has spread to other areas. I don't think she has lost weight.

No one ever said that. Some people, including me, were saying she used to be much bigger, then had lost weight fpr a moment--prior to her progressive rebound. But for some obscure reasons of their own, much people yet resent harmfully these remarks for nothing and nitpick the words they only want to perceive.

On 3/7/2019 at 8:52 PM, Endlessly Feed Women said:

This is false. She never was that heavy. Take a look at the rest of the photos from that same set. Heavy, yes, but not that heavy.

11 hours ago, John Smith said:

No one ever said that. Some people, including me, were saying she used to be much bigger, then had lost weight fpr a moment--prior to her progressive rebound. But for some obscure reasons of their own, much people yet resent harmfully these remarks for nothing and nitpick the words they only want to perceive.

We're worried about your perception. You stated "[Lucy] used to be mostly as heavy as Yazmin the Fox".

That is not true, no matter how you look at it. Seriously, look!

Just admit you were mistaken and take the L

10 hours ago, Endlessly Feed Women said:

We're worried about your perception. You stated "[Lucy] used to be mostly as heavy as Yazmin the Fox".

That is not true, no matter how you look at it.

Just admit you were mistaken and take the L

Yeah, Lucy is big but she isn't that big. I think again its a case of people really wanting to see what they want as opposed to what it really is. 

Edited by Avataг