Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

On 12/21/2018 at 12:46 AM, Mike Rotch said:

It is unfortunate that Lucy is upset about this, which goes to show that even someone like her can still suffer from lingering confidence issues.  We should all keep that in mind.

She have indeed some lingering issues concerning her own ever-increasing fattening-up: but that was instead about the time which coincided to the period early this year when her body shape was transitioning from a heavily curvaceous to a bordeline full-blown, typical obese figure; and that she openly admitted she sought to work out a little more reguliarly to maintain her now-current shape and lose some weight. Not about that picture she, matter of fact, posted first because she found this newly furniture-oriented disability of hers funny then made her realize how bottom-heavy she's becoming, but in a positive way.

I mean, just try to be inside her place: she has been skinny during a major span of her fully grown life, so when you are a woman whom past someday from a set of racy 34' hips to now getting stuck into average-sized chairs because you're willfully gained over 150 pounds in barely a couple of years, that's certainly a milestone self-realization for herself and a lot of women living the same process.

On 12/17/2018 at 7:47 PM, jim beg said:

No slowing down

Factually, she slowed down her still-ongoing gain since almost a year.

In 2011, she was but a 87-lbs emaciated model. At the earliest heights of her career as a glamour model one or two years later, she weighed almost forty more pounds. Still not so long ago, she was basically ballooning up two-to-three dozens pounds at an yearly rate, weighing 179 pounds nearly five years earlier then 198 the next year thereafter before to leap up from the 200s to the 230s the next two years.

At her heaviest in January-February, she overall built was only a few inches away from being an alike-sized match to the once-slightly amplier-bodied model Yazmin Fox (who wears an UK dress size 24 or an US size 22... last year ago, Lucy could likely worn but dresses of UK size 18 - or US size 16 - considering that her latest body measurements update mentioned she have a UK 34J-33-44 body whilst some forumers here, including myself, have speculated accordingly her widening hips that she went up from 44 to about 47' that same year) as noticeably evidenced firsthand by their first photoshoot together; there was also during that same period she started to get stuck into chairs, which can give us a rather approximative idea about her past bottom/hips width.

Then shortly, after, she reverted back to her 2016-era less plushier looks before to wobble on-and-off between this and her bordeline rotund figure since then (as evidenced by pictures here dating from October to now then the ones covering her new calendar) . 

Which means that since almost one year, her range of weight changing remains relativelly steady: otherwise, she would certainly look less thirty pounds heavier than her largest ever achieved.

5 hours ago, John Smith said:

She have indeed some lingering issues concerning her own ever-increasing fattening-up: but that was instead about the time which coincided to the period early this year when her body shape was transitioning from a heavily curvaceous to a bordeline full-blown, typical obese figure; and that she openly admitted she sought to work out a little more reguliarly to maintain her now-current shape and lose some weight. Not about that picture she, matter of fact, posted first because she found this newly furniture-oriented disability of hers funny then made her realize how bottom-heavy she's becoming, but in a positive way.

I mean, just try to be inside her place: she has been skinny during a major span of her fully grown life, so when you are a woman whom past someday from a set of racy 34' hips to now getting stuck into average-sized chairs because you're willfully gained over 150 pounds in barely a couple of years, that's certainly a milestone self-realization for herself and a lot of women living the same process.

She gained 150 lbs?

7 minutes ago, calibur56 said:

She gained 150 lbs?

She weighed 87 pounds at her smallest then someplace above 220-30s pounds even if she stopped to update her crucially ever-heftier weight after the early 200s two years ago.

Also, she was nearly as fat as Yazmin, whom some people suppose that this latter one weigh about 240 or 250 pounds.

2 hours ago, John Smith said:

She weighed 87 pounds at her smallest then someplace above 220-30s pounds even if she stopped to update her crucially ever-heftier weight after the early 200s two years ago.

Also, she was nearly as fat as Yazmin, whom some people suppose that this latter one weigh about 240 or 250 pounds.

KeenDistortedHart-small.gif

40 minutes ago, Mike Rotch said:

Your figures are ridiculous.  She was never even close to Yazmin's size, and she never weighed 230 lbs.  Her biggest was 196.  As for her current weight, I do not know, and no one should ask her; she is very sensitive about it.

Oh my god. Boy, you have properly never seen a 5'7" tall woman weighing less 200 pounds in your life, doesn't it? 

Also, we have photographic evidence about the two of them here. So please, just keep saving the little wee of remaining credibility you still have.

come on eye roll GIF

3 hours ago, John Smith said:

Oh my god. Boy, you have properly never seen a 5'7" tall woman weighing less 200 pounds in your life, doesn't it? 

Also, we have photographic evidence about the two of them here. So please, just keep saving the little wee of remaining credibility you still have.

First of all, 5'6'', not 5'7''.  I will be generous and assume that was a typo.  As for photographic evidence, yes, here it is.  You think these two women are nearly the same size?  Seriously?  I want to see Lucy gain as much as anyone does, but that is some next-level wishful thinking.

45370861_395226471018856_3526418814004843240_n.jpg

On 12/25/2018 at 3:16 PM, Mike Rotch said:

First of all, 5'6'', not 5'7''.  I will be generous and assume that was a typo.  As for photographic evidence, yes, here it is.  You think these two women are nearly the same size?  Seriously?  I want to see Lucy gain as much as anyone does, but that is some next-level wishful thinking.

45370861_395226471018856_3526418814004843240_n.jpg  1,078   67.86 kB

Feel entitled to your opinion.

On 11/4/2018 at 2:14 PM, John Smith said:

Misses the days she was nearly as big than Yazmin The Fox herself instead being as plump than Freyja Skitty...

27880107_2268507303403091_4042274179335061504_n.jpg  2,439   93.73 kB