Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

On 5/23/2018 at 10:59 AM, Mike Rotch said:

During her Twitch stream (currently live), Lucy said that she is going to receive hormone replacement therapy in order to lose weight.  She hates her body, and says that she is excited to be "super skinny" again.

Good she is choosing HRT and not something more drastic. HRT could help her lose abdominal fat but is highly unlikely to make her super skinny. HRT can have other unexpected negative side effects that would need her to stop. Hormones are tricky things and do not always play nice. Granted, if it is not actually HRT and something else, I cannot comment.

As usual, I will wait a few months to see the changes, if any.

Uh-oh. Trouble in paradise. The opening of Lucy's NothingButCurves website (which was supposed to open tomorrow) has been pushed back again -- this time by another week. Hope this doesn't mean the site is never going to launch. Of course, it doesn't help that the star attraction recently announced that she wants to be "super skinny" and intends to undergo some kind of dangerous injection of hormones to achieve these results. Hope she changes her mind about that.  

This is Lucy's first attempt at launching a website and creating a business (she has to deal with taxes and legalities in addition to model management and technical issues), so let's give her some leeway on this.  That said, I am concerned that the number of last-minute delays (three now, if I recall) will hurt customer confidence enough to deter would-be subscribers.  Hopefully this is the last such setback. 

1 hour ago, greg said:

Of course, it doesn't help that the star attraction recently announced that she wants to be "super skinny" and intends to undergo some kind of dangerous injection of hormones to achieve these results.

She really does suffer from a hormone imbalance, so this treatment may actually be medically advisable.  However, what bothers me is that her primary interest in doing so is to lose weight rather than to merely correct the imbalance.

1 hour ago, greg said:

Uh-oh. Trouble in paradise. The opening of Lucy's NothingButCurves website (which was supposed to open tomorrow) has been pushed back again -- this time by another week. Hope this doesn't mean the site is never going to launch. Of course, it doesn't help that the star attraction recently announced that she wants to be "super skinny" and intends to undergo some kind of dangerous injection of hormones to achieve these results. Hope she changes her mind about that.  

'dangerous' is laughable 

Guest hateobesity

she's trolling us all. she's gonna act like the hormone injections are what cause her to actually gain weight.  then get thiccccccccccc

This won’t necessarily mean she loses loads of weight. Hormonal imbalances are a bitch for many, many reasons but the truth of the matter that even though they can make you susceptible to retaining weight if you eat less calories than your body consumes everyday you will loses weight, same as if you consume more you’ll gain. I had a serious hormonal problem for years that was meant to lead too weight gain but I didn’t gain anything due to exercising everyday and eating the right food. I’m not saying it’s easy or you won’t gain weight but what I am saying is a lot of the people I met while going through everything and have now had the procedure and back to normal have lost barely any weight because it was their lifestyle before the hormone started that’s the problem