Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

1 minute ago, John Smith said:

These stats strongly lean to my last remark about both her weight loss and breast size decreasing.

Last time we speculated about her measurements, the width of her hips were at least 2 inches larger and her bust size three or four cups bigger.

.... Have you skipped a few pages of this thread? 

Also, you do realise that your speculation on her size at any point could be inaccurate? 

If this info is what we're given, all we can do is work with it. The main point is, her weight and measurements have been on a continual increasing trend over the past couple years. 

According the height/weight based BMI stats, which were anything but an accurate science.

Her body fat mass may differs from these empirical stats based on her body lean mass. As she is still quite athletic and that her roundness stay firm in spite her heavy weight, this is likely possible her real BMI is lower.

1 minute ago, Chubbee said:

.... Have you skipped a few pages of this thread? 

Also, you do realise that your speculation on her size at any point could be inaccurate? 

If this info is what we're given, all we can do is work with it. The main point is, her weight and measurements have been on a continual increasing trend over the past couple years. 

I fear the only one who skipped this thread is you. Otherwise, you wouldn't have to ask this question.

I only underlined a remark I and a few people here did a few times ago and which is sorta obvious when you compare her picture from this last Winter with what she look now. This is not even a secret that she seek to lose some little weight since a while and that her bust size was bigger.

1 minute ago, John Smith said:

I fear the only one who skipped this thread is you. Otherwise, you wouldn't have to ask this question.

I only underlined a remark I and a few people here did a few times ago and which is sorta obvious when you compare her picture from this last Winter with what she look now. This is not even a secret that she seek to lose some little weight since a while and that her bust size was bigger.

Mate, first off you don't have a real bmi and a fake bmi. You have one bmi. Yes it has issues, no I don't agree with it, but there's only one formula and one output that it comes out with. I just put it in for the interest of others, I know some people like to know when a girl has crossed into 'official' territory. 

Secondly, you can and will believe whatever you want to believe. I just disagree, as do many others here. I don't see how she looks smaller in any way. It's common on curvage for people to enter into this debate over whether someone looks smaller or not. It's kinda frustrating. If it were obvious, no-one would be denying it. But when it's subjective and debatable, it's just kinda.... Boring 

On 9/3/2016 at 12:33 AM, bolton said:

Never noticed it before but on the MCG website it gives a little bio with each video. Check out Lucy's stats (44 on the hips!) and her own personality description....

FROM: Warwick AGE: 27 BORN: March 3rd 1989 VITAL STATISTICS: BUST: 34H WAIST:32 HIPS:44, HEIGHT: 5ft6 SHOE:Size 6 EYES: Grey HAIR: Flame Red STAR SIGN: Pisces

3 words that best describe your personality: Crazy, Wobbly and Fun

On 4/7/2018 at 4:55 AM, lope said:

VITAL STATISTICS: BUST: 34H WAIST:32 HIPS:44,  WEIGHT: 222 lb ?, HEIGHT: 5ft6, SHOE: Size 6 EYES: Grey   HAIR: Flame Red   STAR SIGN: Pisces, FROM: Warwick   AGE: 29   BORN: March 3rd 1989  

https://maycontaingirl.com/2018/04/06/lucy-vixen-nice-cuppa-tea/

Lucy Vixen makes the tea.gif  1,032   12.3 MB

Oh look, from 2016, the exact same stats are listed as they are now on MCG. It is almost as if those measurements are not updated in real time as a model changes.

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

These stats strongly lean to my last remark about both her weight loss and breast size decreasing.

Last time we speculated about her measurements, the width of her hips were at least 2 inches larger. Also, her bust size was at least three or four cups bigger, according her official stats from two years ago.

As for three or four cup sizes bigger, do you actually understand bra sizes? She has never been a 34K or 34L.

Unless there is a video of Lucy actually getting measured or stepping on a scale, "official stats" do not officially exist.

1 hour ago, Chubbee said:

Mate, first off you don't have a real bmi and a fake bmi. You have one bmi. Yes it has issues, no I don't agree with it, but there's only one formula and one output that it comes out with. I just put it in for the interest of others, I know some people like to know when a girl has crossed into 'official' territory. 

Secondly, you can and will believe whatever you want to believe. I just disagree, as do many others here. I don't see how she looks smaller in any way. It's common on curvage for people to enter into this debate over whether someone looks smaller or not. It's kinda frustrating. If it were obvious, no-one would be denying it. But when it's subjective and debatable, it's just kinda.... Boring 

Let me be clear, mate: in first instance, the fact you disagree about a remark is irrelevant, because in the end a remark remains a remark.

In second instance, you should learn to keep your mind clear and read carefully before to play the drama boy for nothing, because my remark was about her alleged weight loss and bust size decreasing, the only speculative point in my said comment being about her hips width. Her different stats qabout her bra cup are all accessible on the virtual world, so I don't even need to prove something about that and yes, there have an overwhelming difference between spurt a UK JJ cup two years earlier or spurt a H cup now.

I can understand that some web-goers in F.A. related websites tend to get nitpicked at the littiest unsexual comment about their favorite muses. Or that we, male people, consistently need to clash between each other in order to unconsiously fulfill some whichever testosterone-led evolutionnary contest. I can understand it, there happened I clash some people sometimes for nothing because's manhood: we piss to each other because the animal part of our minds are territorial and jealous, indeed.
But please... don't start a conflict just because you cannot handle a simple remark among one thousand others. We are better than this.

7 hours ago, John Smith said:

Let me be clear, mate: in first instance, the fact you disagree about a remark is irrelevant, because in the end a remark remains a remark.

In second instance, you should learn to keep your mind clear and read carefully before to play the drama boy for nothing, because my remark was about her alleged weight loss and bust size decreasing, the only speculative point in my said comment being about her hips width. Her different stats qabout her bra cup are all accessible on the virtual world, so I don't even need to prove something about that and yes, there have an overwhelming difference between spurt a UK JJ cup two years earlier or spurt a H cup now.

I can understand that some web-goers in F.A. related websites tend to get nitpicked at the littiest unsexual comment about their favorite muses. Or that we, male people, consistently need to clash between each other in order to unconsiously fulfill some whichever testosterone-led evolutionnary contest. I can understand it, there happened I clash some people sometimes for nothing because's manhood: we piss to each other because the animal part of our minds are territorial and jealous, indeed.
But please... don't start a conflict just because you cannot handle a simple remark among one thousand others. We are better than this.

It wasn't intended to be a conflict. I was pointing out a flaw in the logic. Apologies if I offended you. 

Also. I'm a woman. I've actually been assumed to be a guy on here many times. But yeah. 

Either way, I think she looks great right now. And the new site holds a lot of promise 

I didn't realize until recently that Lucy has been a big deal in the video gaming community for years. 

There are several recent clips with her as part of a group on YouTube from Gameblast 2018.  They are all several hours long, but only full screen video of the group for periods of time.  No explicit content, of course, but interesting none the less to at least quick scan.  She eats at times (has a full bag of goodies in front of her at one point) - goes and get pizza which she seems to really enjoy devouring. etc.  She is mostly sitting, but gets up several times, nothing dramatic, but you can get an idea of her present size (helps that others are around her).

Guest asdfasdff
Guest asdfasdff
12 hours ago, Scr1bbler said:

Based on the idea of her upcoming site, that's an astute observation.

I mean I'm just kinda taken aback ahah like there's one thing to embrace curves and plus size but then there's fetishisation which... idk I kinda hope/feel she might go for it