Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest OlayTheDay
19 hours ago, I Claudius said:

And she's also tat free!

Well....she does have one small tat on the side of one of her lower legs, but because it's Lucy we're talking about here...

celebrity_death_match_mills_lane_01.jpg

Lucy Vixen makes the tea…

It’s Friday, you only made it through the whole friggin’ week! What better way to celebrate than with a Vixen branded mug of tequila, a drag on your vape and the best MTV chart-topping hits…oh, and Lucy Vixen herself, of course. She’s got that Friday feeling and if you scroll down and hit play, you’ll see what that looks like. We’ll give you a clue, there’s lots of hair flicking, boob bouncing, and tequila sipping. Check out Lucy’s Instagram if you want to sip from your very own Vixen mug.

VITAL STATISTICS: BUST: 34H WAIST:32 HIPS:44,  WEIGHT: 222 lb ?, HEIGHT: 5ft6, SHOE: Size 6 EYES: Grey   HAIR: Flame Red   STAR SIGN: Pisces, FROM: Warwick   AGE: 29   BORN: March 3rd 1989  

https://maycontaingirl.com/2018/04/06/lucy-vixen-nice-cuppa-tea/

Lucy Vixen makes the tea.gif

2 hours ago, lope said:

VITAL STATISTICS: BUST: 34H WAIST:32 HIPS:44,  WEIGHT: 222 lb ?, HEIGHT: 5ft6, SHOE: Size 6 EYES: Grey   HAIR: Flame Red   STAR SIGN: Pisces, FROM: Warwick   AGE: 29   BORN: March 3rd 1989 

@lope how were you able to find a weight listing for her? Your link does not show it actually there and I know many have been curious what it might be.

6 hours ago, lope said:

It’s Friday, you only made it through the whole friggin’ week! What better way to celebrate than with a Vixen branded mug of tequila, a drag on your vape and the best MTV chart-topping hits…oh, and Lucy Vixen herself, of course. She’s got that Friday feeling and if you scroll down and hit play, you’ll see what that looks like. We’ll give you a clue, there’s lots of hair flicking, boob bouncing, and tequila sipping. Check out Lucy’s Instagram if you want to sip from your very own Vixen mug.

Look at that belly. My God she's a beauty. 

On 4/7/2018 at 5:55 AM, lope said:

Lucy Vixen makes the tea.gif  915   12.3 MB

aaaaand I've launched my laptop through my ceiling...

On 07/04/2018 at 5:55 AM, lope said:

These stats strongly lean to my last remark about both her weight loss and breast size decreasing.

Last time we speculated about her measurements, the width of her hips were at least 2 inches larger. Also, her bust size was at least three or four cups bigger, according her official stats from two years ago.