Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

3 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Umm... no.  I follow only Lucy because she is the only person worth following.  There are plenty of other women far bigger and far more physically beautiful than she will ever be, but in terms of personality Lucy is simply the best.  She is as close to perfection as any human could ever come, and following anyone else would be a waste of time.

Jesus Christ...

5 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Umm... no.  I follow only Lucy because she is the only person worth following.  There are plenty of other women far bigger and far more physically beautiful than she will ever be, but in terms of personality Lucy is simply the best.  She is as close to perfection as any human could ever come, and following anyone else would be a waste of time.

U OK hun? 

8 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

I can't tell if you are joking on a next level or you're just the biggest shill I've ever seen...

9 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

dude. 

Guest Forum Lurker
13 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

IMG_20170731_024659.thumb.jpg.9d190dc67822e915f50c4f25727dd0bd.jpg

17 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Jebus fecking Chris Rock. I was having a laugh and you respond with some next level crazy. Dude, if even 1% of that is true, seek help, I genuinely fear for you. I mean there's stalker level crazy, then theres living in your floorspace crazy, this is I'm in your bed crazy

19 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

15 hours ago, Griigor said:

Jesus Christ...

13 hours ago, Chubbee said:

U OK hun? 

10 hours ago, gyorgy said:

I can't tell if you are joking on a next level or you're just the biggest shill I've ever seen...

10 hours ago, ball_of_fire12 said:

dude. 

9 hours ago, jb said:

mike when you go on an obsessive murder rampage don't forget to give a shout to the fine community here at curvage somewhere in a note 👍👍

5 hours ago, geek99 said:

I'm sorry, so sorry to quote all of yours.... but this page gonna kill me. XDDDDD

i cant GIF

Guest Jericohol
21 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

This is some next-level stuff, but I think I've heard it in a great movie before.

Trying to remember... oh yeah! Here it is!

silence17.jpg

Guest superbacon7
28 minutes ago, Mike Rotch said:

Well that got a reaction.  Wow.  What's wrong with liking one person more than others?

Because you sound like a freaky creep while describing it

1 hour ago, someone145 said:

I had not realized quite how large her breasts had gotten until these vids. Notice that even Snapchat thinks she is getting much bigger since it thinks her stomach is a second face with its folds.

27575638_777814792406116_5261753830055346176_n.jpg  75   120.97 kB

27880334_170828213556677_3212691165824417792_n.jpg  62   64.13 kB

vixen_27580171_157730248146454_1642787031799037952_n.jpg  69   86.02 kB

I wish she'd stop with the stupid snapchat filters and this just proves it. If I was ever considering subbing they would on their own make me change my mind. They look ridiculous and distract from a very attractive woman. Thanks for the upload btw