Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Lucy Vixen’s battle of the boobs…

We wanted to title this video ‘Lucy Vixen shows us how badly her top contains her boobs’ but we figured that ‘Giving the Bird’ was a little punchier, on this occasion. To be completely honest, we’re surprised Lucy’s top manged to contain her rather marvellous breasts for as long as it did – 10 whole minutes is quite impressive for such a small piece of fabric! We’ve also decided that Vixen’s choice of underwear must have been selected with the sole purpose of giving the finger to the mosquito that bit the shit out of her butt.

https://maycontaingirl.com/2017/12/18/lucy-vixen-giving-the-bird/

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I agree with you. we can say that it has grown from everywhere now. and she uses her charming assets but I think she realized how round she becomes. I do not know if it's food and / or alcohol but for me it would not be a surprise that 2018 is the year of his 100 kilos. I think it's now a reference for guys like us but it's just my opinion