Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

18 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Those pictures, yes.  She also posts clips from her SeeSnaps which are intended primarily to be humorous.  We get it - most of you guys are shallow, vapid young men who see women as nothing more than sexual objects.  You've made that clear.  However, some of us appreciate Lucy for other things she has to offer.

Oh fuck off you PC Douche bag. You are here doing the same thing as well you hypocrite. If you don't like it. Just leave. No one cares what you think.

On 10/11/2017 at 7:22 AM, Mike Rotch said:

First of all, a lot of people subscribe.  Secondly, her SeeSnaps offers more than just "twiddling her tits"; you get to enjoy her sense of humor and altogether delightful personality, which is far more entertaining than any nudity, in my view.

Now I know you guys like to stick it to Mike, but this is the real issue with her seesnaps for me. Some follow Lucy for the tits & ass and some are indulging an infatuation. Yet Lucy focuses all her attention on the first group even though I suspect the second group are prepared to pay more and stay loyal. I think she could offer a "girlfriend experience". But even the best boobs become overly familiar.

9 hours ago, Darkman said:

Now I know you guys like to stick it to Mike, but this is the real issue with her seesnaps for me. Some follow Lucy for the tits & ass and some are indulging an infatuation. Yet Lucy focuses all her attention on the first group even though I suspect the second group are prepared to pay more and stay loyal. I think she could offer a "girlfriend experience". But even the best boobs become overly familiar.

Its a fetish site. So you got to expect that. I also hate SJW's like that.

6 hours ago, Hootbot said:

Does Mike jerk off to her great personality every night?

Pretty much.  I am aware that Curvage caters primarily to physical attraction and nothing more, and with most women/models on this site I am as guilty as anyone of having a single-minded, purely superficial interest.  Lucy, however, is different.  She is a truly exceptional person, a model of character worthy of our admiration.  I get that this is a fap site, but I feel that Lucy deserves superior treatment.  I seem to be in the minority, however.

3 hours ago, 2868 said:

I think the next reply summed it up...

Cause then he tries to justify himself when he is guilty of the exact same thing. So hypocrite is actually right in this instance 

20 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Pretty much.  I am aware that Curvage caters primarily to physical attraction and nothing more, and with most women/models on this site I am as guilty as anyone of having a single-minded, purely superficial interest.  Lucy, however, is different.  She is a truly exceptional person, a model of character worthy of our admiration.  I get that this is a fap site, but I feel that Lucy deserves superior treatment.  I seem to be in the minority, however.

Looks aren't everything but you can't jerk off to a personalit-oh.

But.. Dude, seriously. I've tried to protect you (I've realised I've not helped in the past) by asking you to stop, by trying to get an admin involved, but you keep on sharing an obsession that's bordering on stalkerish behaviours. Some things are best left kept to yourself and if you can't take advice and you keep on oversharing, the guys' reactions aren't going to be a plesant read for you.

On 11/11/2017 at 1:06 AM, Mike Rotch said:

Those pictures, yes.  She also posts clips from her SeeSnaps which are intended primarily to be humorous.  We get it - most of you guys are shallow, vapid young men who see women as nothing more than sexual objects.  You've made that clear.  However, some of us appreciate Lucy for other things she has to offer.

Who is this fucking nice guy? hahahaha

Stop it lad, you're making a fool of yourself. I, like most people here, find Lucy to be attractive and like seeing her big fuck off tits... sure she's seems like a fun lass but stfu about personality hen you're on a forum dedicated to tits and ass.

1 hour ago, Weightwatcher said:

Can't really understand the mentality of people leaving those nasty comments on her social media. If she's too fat for them they should just find someone else to ogle and not be offensive like that.

The weird thing is they're not from her social media, they're from thefappeningblog.com. Why Lucy would even go to that site & then read the comments of the bottom dwellers that use it baffles me!

30 minutes ago, bolton said:

The weird thing is they're not from her social media, they're from thefappeningblog.com. Why Lucy would even go to that site & then read the comments of the bottom dwellers that use it baffles me!

The photos on that site were all taken from her paid SnapChat, so perhaps someone reported it to her.  Or maybe she Googled herself.