Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest barrywhite
1 hour ago, ball_of_fire12 said:

Definitely lost a noticeable amount of weight. That's unfortunate. But at least we got her at her biggest!

Bigger is better though, I can't carry on with her in another form

2 hours ago, ball_of_fire12 said:

Definitely lost a noticeable amount of weight. That's unfortunate. But at least we got her at her biggest!

Don't be that guy

(Sighs...) Seems like some few people conplaining about Lucy's weight still didn't get about three mere statements :

1 - Lucy work out reguliarly. So, this is normal even after have gained over a hundred pounds since her early carreer, that her physique still manage to last modestly toned instead wholly soft ;

2 - I don't know if most everybody whose follow her on medias since many years, whether we talk about this very thread or elsewhere on IG or her own website, or if this detail unberknowstedly escape to nost people's attention, but since 2014~15 (period where she attained the 170-lbs/chubby mark) Lucy's physique tend reccurently to swelling , especially and at a very noticeable way to her both face and midriff : she can developp overtime a moonface and a distended paunch, same as she can merely lost almost any of later. This reccurent phenomenon I myself noticed through her pictures and videos those last three years let me to deduce she perhaps have some body water retention or fatigue issues (hence her moonface growth cycles) , doubled by some bodily hormonal chemistry favorising her signifiant packing-on-pounds those last years. Also, her inner biological predispositions doubled by her reguliar exercise routine (and marbe some "waist training" clad) let probably to help her body fat distribution to overlap in sort she still continue to keep an ample hourglass figure. Let's not forget she lost a lot of clientele since she's getting that fuller-sized because of their fatphobic dissatifaction towards her increasingly well-spoiled progress and that the more she evolve herself through this newly fringe of her modelling carreer, the more people like us has alluringly drawn to hers : and the cruel reality amidst our community is that, most of us F.A.s prefers thick-to-very-ample Hourglass-type BBWs, ranging from modestly fat to bordeline Rubenesque marks.

And that we talk about an once-mainstream Glamour model fully reconverted into an awkwardly low key Gainism-"fetish" model potentially capable to blimp up herself to one British stone by full moon if really she decide to herself go for good... to the risk she will grow out here Holidays with for sole biggest asset than a wide, everjiggly spare tire protuding a quite couple of inches forwards if she got a chance unless it merely hang down, so risking to lost both most of her growing genre of clientele and what lasts from her former loyals because she might be considered by them like "unattractive" , "dramatically out-of-shape" or "promoting an unhealthy way of life consisting about diabetes and heart diseases" 

3 - Even if she lost some weight, she doesn't look to display any stress about the idea to getting thinner again, quite the opposite... Actually, the only thing her quite noticeable body proportions fluctuactings let to betray has she probably stress about how fat she is but about how fatter she might look lucratively speaking in a nearby-to-long-term professional future. And how uncontrollable her everpleasant weary expanding could got overtime into an overindulgence effect/clientele satisfaction ratio.

6 hours ago, Chocobogamer said:

She’s been pushing her seesnaps a lot lately in particular, so a clickbait pic was inevitable.

I love Lucy but this makes me sad. I hope people didn’t subscribe expecting to see more than hearts.

Yeah, to be honest this is why I don't subscribe to he SeeSnaps, was thinking of getting this month for that image and it turns out it's censored. Clickbait, was hoping for full frontal.