Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest curvesloverk

I'm sad because there are no more behind the scenes video's on her website. Is it strange to think it might have something to do with her weight? She seemed a little self conscious in the last ones.

Guest curvesloverk
14 minutes ago, Bmo9449 said:

Could we have caused tis? I might sound like an idiot but im just theorizing.

I don't think so. At least I hope not. It's just that in the last couple of videos she seems more aware of her body. I noticed before that sometimes they would cut out a part where she'd sit down or move in any other way that might be unflattering. Almost as if Lucy wanted to have the video edited, which leads me to the idea she's not too happy with them. But that's just my theory of course. 

34 minutes ago, curvesloverk said:

I'm sad because there are no more behind the scenes video's on her website. Is it strange to think it might have something to do with her weight? She seemed a little self conscious in the last ones.

The entire Social Glamour network stopped making behind-the-scenes videos; this applies to all of the models, not just Lucy.

Guest curvesloverk
51 minutes ago, Mike Rotch said:

The entire Social Glamour network stopped making behind-the-scenes videos; this applies to all of the models, not just Lucy.

Ah I see. Thanks. Shame though, they always were my favourite part.

I haven't checked in on Lucy in a while. To state the obvious, she has gotten really large. She looks amazing in those nudes, the boobs and ass are huge. What do you guys think about the scratches on her ass in the pic above? Stretch marks, or a tear in her stocking because it stretched too far, or something else?

3 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

What do you guys think about the scratches on her ass in the pic above? Stretch marks, or a tear in her stocking because it stretched too far, or something else?

They're self harm scars.

(tears in stockings? <_<)

10 minutes ago, zachi said:

just watched this vid...

her ass and boobs are bigger than ever...

her belly is still big, but looks more toned...

That video was filmed in October of last year, so it may not be representative of her current state.  Hopefully she has gotten bigger; it is hard to tell from what she posts.