Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

17 hours ago, jb said:

what would we do without forum's poster mike rotch?

Well, I would appreciate it if someone corrected me on the timeline of someone's gain.  I will say, though, that I was wrong when I said that November 2015 was her peak; she was clearly bigger in October 2016, and looks to be about the same or bigger now.

Guest tumlover

With the contrast turned up on that new photo, you can easily see her gut popping out of her dress and pushing out further than her boobs. 

18160256_345642165833884_4373015115285397504_n.jpg.65e4cac4ce27ddae35c7bcfcdeec5c83.jpg

A fellow Lucy fan and Reddit contributor Loki has received some personal abuse from a Reddit poster called shining wizard.

it appears Mr Wizard has been reposting my posts from here and the poor chap Loki has received abuse from said wizard for thanking myself as the original poster.

By all accounts I've had a number of my pictures on there all posted by mr Wizard: its in the public domain so no problem and no drama.

Anyway it seems that Loki has posted a response that has been subsequently blocked by the shining wizard on Reddit so here it is again although I'm sure it's of little interest to you which is why I'll leave a picture on here too........

Wizard also referred to the legendary mr supra as a potential Loki in disguise...how rude!!

[–]loki1963 10 points 20 minutes ago 

To Shining wizard; my thanking the original contributor seems to really bother you or why else would you hurl playground insults towards me and why did you delete all your spaceboy rips from here once he called you on it himself; (by the way you missed some); the fact is the current top 3 posts on this forum all originated from spaceboy and as for mr supra; he is his own man and an original individual; you must have some ego to think someone would go to the time and trouble of creating a different account just to comment here; how arrogant of you to think no one else could possibly disagree with you: lets see if you can reply without swearing using articulate words with more than two syllables. The fact is you hate being called out at ripping off someone else's posts and that's why you have become abusive.

IMG_0373.thumb.PNG.fd353165432480f1b5e3bd6d33ada6d8.PNG

40 minutes ago, someone145 said:

Is there something a bit off about that picture? To me it seems like her knees are really huge. Maybe I'm just wrong

This is normal webcam distortion. It also happens with smartphone cameras. As an object gets closer to the camera, it becomes disproportionately large. These little lenses are very wide-angle. You don't get the issue with professional lenses on bigger cameras (bigger than 50mm).