Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest sdd619
7 hours ago, jb said:

We've been found...

SCATTER

I am convinced she knows about this site. I am sure someone has brought it to her attention. No fear.

3 hours ago, sdd619 said:

I am convinced she knows about this site. I am sure someone has brought it to her attention. No fear.

I don't doubt it. I don't think she reads every post here but I'm sure she knows that there's a two-hundred page thread here dedicated to her.

That morph also originated from here I think, but it's been reposted dozens of times elsewhere.

Guest sdd619
1 hour ago, jb said:

I don't doubt it. I don't think she reads every post here but I'm sure she knows that there's a two-hundred page thread here dedicated to her.

That morph also originated from here I think, but it's been reposted dozens of times elsewhere.

I am not saying she is a regular, but I think she has come here on & off to see what is going on out of curiosity. People keep going on here how she has not been fired from her agency. Well she probably used this site to pitch promoting BBW's & since modelling has started to expand in the world of BBW's (No pun intended). Lucy who in modelling is a dinosaur has a longer career as she would be a poster child for her agency.