Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

On 17/02/2017 at 10:45 AM, taco434343 said:

Its funny. People come in and say this all the time yet she continues to grow. If a few months go by without much change you'll probably be right but as of right now the evidence points to a gradual gain.

Aahhahhahahhahhah!!! So true!! XDDDDDD

Though I said also the same thing you did concerning Christina Aguilera few years ago... :( 

On 2/17/2017 at 5:45 AM, taco434343 said:

Its funny. People come in and say this all the time yet she continues to grow. If a few months go by without much change you'll probably be right but as of right now the evidence points to a gradual gain.

In other words, exactly what I said... A gradual gain 

20 hours ago, Aftermath said:

The pictures/videos on her official site aren't really a good benchmark to go by, since they were all shot about 6 months ago. You can tell from the fact that she's had the same fingernail polish in all of the videos since August of last year. I'm amazed at how long they've been able to spread out the content, hopefully they bring her back in to shoot some more. In the meantime, the shots from her snapchat or MayContainGirl will be a better estimate of her current size.

She shot a full complement of sets in March, and then again a few weeks later on the Ibiza trip in April.  This was unusual, as she normally waits about 4-5 months between shoots; hence the large backlog of material.

2 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

She's streaming some game live on Twitch right now.  You guys should go watch to help increase her view count; she needs more viewers to get paid advertisements.  If you're not a gamer, just do what I do - mute it and do something else in another tab.  twitch.tv/lucyvixen

Mr Supra; how many viewers does she need to get paid?; she has streamed for an average of 20 in the last few weeks.

58b47ee221f2d_ScreenShot2017-02-27at19_29_43.thumb.png.6a1bb80b52f421ffbff2186ef3e62ffb.png

22 minutes ago, spaceboy said:

Mr Supra; how many viewers does she need to get paid?; she has streamed for an average of 20 in the last few weeks.

58b47ee221f2d_ScreenShot2017-02-27at19_29_43.thumb.png.6a1bb80b52f421ffbff2186ef3e62ffb.png  33   476.04 kB

She told me that she needs 300... so she has a long way to go.  She has over 7,000 subscribers on Twitch - which should make 300 viewers easy - but unlike other "professional" gamers she does not have a fixed schedule, so people do not know when to watch.

4 hours ago, Liamclarke said:

Let's not lie she is overweight at the very least. She seems to be getting fatter by the month and even if she does finally lose a few....she will still be fat. She's so hot it is untrue but to the non-fat lovers....she just looks like a regular fatty with huge boobs

But I think they will keep her on anyway. I bet they get positive feedback from guys who like fat lasses.