Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest I don't fucking care about

Totally losing weight. Yup. See that belly? Undoubtable evidence. That's what happens when you lose weight, it goes to your belly first, so it gets bigger, then it leaves ya. Mmhmm. 

3 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

She actually looks a little bigger to me.  Referring to the side view where she's looking over her shoulder.

We don't know how recent these shots are. If they are professional shoots, they are almost never released right away. I think these shots are from a trip to Majorca in early October, based on a video shared on Instagram. Other people will claim that her last photoshoot was in the spring, but they never provide evidence. The point is that pro shots are not current.

1 hour ago, hiro said:

We don't know how recent these shots are. If they are professional shoots, they are almost never released right away. I think these shots are from a trip to Majorca in early October, based on a video shared on Instagram. Other people will claim that her last photoshoot was in the spring, but they never provide evidence. The point is that pro shots are not current.

This set was shot in Ibiza in April.