Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

38 minutes ago, stang0909 said:

My old profile,  yeah.... You and spaceboy have a monopoly on Lucy posts now. Lol

Id shatter to think what the state of this thread would be without myself and spaceboy

7 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

Id shatter to think what the state of this thread would be without myself and spaceboy

Please don't shatter.  Could get a little messy.  The thread did well before your curvage existence.  Not saying we don't appreciate your updates,  I just hate checking the page to see a 2014 calendar pic,l.  Something I saw back in 2014.lol

1 hour ago, stang0909 said:

Please don't shatter.  Could get a little messy.  The thread did well before your curvage existence.  Not saying we don't appreciate your updates,  I just hate checking the page to see a 2014 calendar pic,l.  Something I saw back in 2014.lol

I get your point. Still I'm willing to be there are users here who have never seen her 2014 calendar or any of them. 

Also this is my 3rd account on this forum so not like I've only been here six weeks. 

3 minutes ago, pangzi said:

So hot!  I love that Lucy has entered full on plus size mode.  :D

She has for the better part of the last 12 months so not like its a new revelation

Just now, I Claudius said:

Right, her size has been basically the same for around that time length yet the 'she lost weight!!' or more frequently, 'she gained weight!!' posts never stop.

I know its crazy. People on here are just never happy. But yes she has pretty much been the same size for the last year.

17 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

She has for the better part of the last 12 months so not like its a new revelation

17 hours ago, I Claudius said:

Right, her size has been basically the same for around that time length yet the 'she lost weight!!' or more frequently, 'she gained weight!!' posts never stop.

I've been following her thread for years now, so I'm well aware with the changes in her body.

I was referring mostly to her mentality.  While her weight has been more or less the same for some time now, I would argue that she is, even now, only growing more confident and comfortable being a plus size woman.

4 minutes ago, pangzi said:

I've been following her thread for years now, so I'm well aware with the changes in her body.

I was referring mostly to her mentality.  While her weight has been more or less the same for some time now, I would argue that she is, even now, only growing more confident and comfortable being a plus size woman.

I was referring to her mentality in the first place.