Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

3 hours ago, ivarr said:

Are ya'll having visions or something?  In her last few sets she's clearly smaller than a few months ago.

That  and the fact that this girl is way overrated in this community here.

And yet here you are making your first post on the forum on a girl you call overrated. 

1 hour ago, ijustkant said:

Here we go again.

She said on twitter about a month ago that she weighs 86 kg, which is the same since January. Look on page 173 for the post. 

So, I doubt she's lost any noticeable amount of weight, if any.

This. Her weight hasn't seen any major jumps this year and probably hasn't in the last 12 months 

30 minutes ago, Metal said:

I like the current stuff she is putting out from her site and MCG. Do you see her going full nude and showing us more then her ass and breast like she did in her early photos or do you see her just covering up her vagina?

Very unlikely. Most glam models won't go the full frontal nude route . 

15 minutes ago, Darkman said:

The new content from MCG is very good. But I wonder, if it came to a choice between joining them or joining Lucy-v.com, which is better? I haven't been a member of her site for months and wasn't ever completely satisfied. Any advice?

Join her official site. Her content on MayContainGirl is too scarce and spaced out. MayContainGirl is only worth the sub if you like the other girls which Im willing to be most people here don't. With her official site you get regular content and I think its of a higher quality than MayContainGirl.