Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

People, calm down.  I am sorry, but she is not getting bigger.  All of these recent sets were shot months ago, and she has lost quite a bit of weight since then.  I hate to ruin everyone's party, but she is going in the wrong direction now.

5 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

People, calm down.  I am sorry, but she is not getting bigger.  All of these recent sets were shot months ago, and she has lost quite a bit of weight since then.  I hate to ruin everyone's party, but she is going in the wrong direction now.

The may containgirl shoot was May 2016

not seen any pictures since then that show a weight loss: post them supra to prove your point otherwise the majority of the forum will continue to state what they can plainly see which is a gradual gain as she gets increasingly out of shape

image.jpegmay 2016 may containgirl 

image.pngmay 2016 may containgirl 

image.jpeg2 weeks ago Instagram 

Screen_Shot_2016-06-15_at_12.09.41.png2 weeks ago snapchat

4 hours ago, Sprightly said:

She's also planning on ending her full-time modeling career and is only 27 (needs citation).

At thirty and doing video-game-streaming content professionally she may bloom a bit. Patience is the FA's friend. 

What are the details on the video gaming job she is going to be doing? would love to see her make a success of it but the latest twitch viewer peak was 110 which isn't enough to get paid.

she needs to invest in better hardware if she's going to continue to do this from her flat to compete with the professional gaming circuit

in other news her current job on glamourcamz has hit a snag as her means of broadcasting has hit a brick wall due to a broken imac

image.jpeg

Hope she can get the gaming job off the ground ; good luck Lucy

38 minutes ago, spaceboy said:

The may containgirl shoot was May 2016

not seen any pictures since then that show a weight loss: post them supra to prove your point otherwise the majority of the forum will continue to state what they can plainly see which is a gradual gain as she gets increasingly out of shape

Just look at any of her recent Instagram photos.  Or any of the cam screenshots that you have posted here.  She is clearly smaller, unfortunately.

Yeah,I don't see anything that suggests that she's loosing weight. The only thing that might suggest she's loosing weight is that (mostly) black and white nude pic spaceboy just posted. Even then I don't think that means much because 1) that could be an older pic and 2)  the pose she's doing plus the angle that image was taken in might make her appear smaller than she actually is. She's gained quite a bit of weight, but not enough where it's going to be super apparent in every single pic she's in.

Also she still uses the "plussize" tag. If she was seriously trying to loose weight I doubt she would still be using it.

On 13.2.2016 at 8:33 AM, spaceboy said:

The lady herself posted 190 2 weeks ago Billedmeup and I'm thinking that's correct.

means her BMI is 30.5 which is classed as obese: crazy measure that one

shes 5. 6 in tall

Wow, it really shows how absurd this whole BMI thing is. Not only overweight, but even obese!

This girl is pure beauty an femininity.

And given that she's for sure close to the 200lbs by now she is in the weight range of a solid obesity. What a stupid shit! The weight perfectly fits her and she's the proof that a girl should at least be overweight and never worry to get a bit obese as it's just the perfect weight...

SNP_5927.jpg

26 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

there are apparently some health issues that do not help our side at all

Post from yesterday

image.jpeg

shes got a potential heart related (as yet undiagnosed) issue that may or may not be related to anxiety and/or depression; she doesn't know really and is suffering with sleeplessness and chest pains

Guest basil

Where qre all these weight loss rumors coming from? I mean if she was going to drop the weight it would have probably been awhile ago.