Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

46 minutes ago, stang0909 said:

Yeah I remember when she said 87kg. What I'm getting at is this. 3 years ago, her hips were already big enough for UK size 16 pants. According to her at least. Now she's gained around 50 pounds. She's got to be closer to size 20.

I agree : she used to say she was a size 14 back in 2013 and she has piled it on:

you're right ; she has gained 50 pounds plus which we can all see.

she has increased more than one dress size for sure in the 3 years; I find it amazing really for a mainstream model but such is her appeal she is still going strong.

the marketplace conditions have changed but I'm pretty sure she would still feature in nuts etc were lads mags still a going concern

image.png

Guest viorus

She's definitely entered plus-sized territory. I just hope her career doesn't suffer as a result. She is beautiful and amazing!

Guest basil

With every damn set I'm just amazed how much she let herself go. She doesn't even remotely look like a model anymore

Guest pangzi

Holy fuck, they're not hiding anything at this point.  Rolls, dimples, double chin, and cellulite!  Even with a pseudo-corset on, her belly's resting on her lap.

Much as I dislike the term, I have to admit that she's really starting to look like a proper BBW.

Those latest pics are really unbelievable. Lucy wrote some weeks back that she has no reached her "happy weight". But if a woman gains weight, accepts it and even calls it her happy weight I think it is most likely that the story continues :-)

Guest pangzi
9 hours ago, beilib said:

Those latest pics are really unbelievable. Lucy wrote some weeks back that she has no reached her "happy weight". But if a woman gains weight, accepts it and even calls it her happy weight I think it is most likely that the story continues :-)

"Happy weight," huh?  The vast majority of women are heavier than their "happy weight."  Wishful thinking, but here's to the future Tess Holliday of Britain.  :P

Lucy_&_Tess.png