Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

3 hours ago, 0033700 said:

I wonder why is anyone concerned about her career. She could be next Dors Feline.

She doesn't appear to want that kind of career. Dors Feline apparently did well for a few years, but she is not a good example of career stability.

Guest _Antipathy

When British women age they get super tall and fat, I recall one of my teachers who was like more than 6ft tall as well as more than 200 pounds heavy.

15 minutes ago, _Antipathy said:

When British women age they get super tall and fat, I recall one of my teachers who was like more than 6ft tall as well as more than 200 pounds heavy.

It doesn't sound biologically feasible.

People stop growing in height long before they are old. They may shrink in height a little as they age. They only keep growing taller if they have the very rare condition of acromegaly.

•  
  • spaceboy
  • Members
  • 230 posts
  • Locationwarwickshire england uk
On 08/04/2016 at 2:50 PM, Kithauke13 said:

Been complaining of chest pains on Twitter. Me thinks after she sees the doctor she will be forced to lose weight

Yes she's asked the followers to foot the health bill of 500 quid so she can go private 

she lies in bed until midday most days , overeats, smokes and drinks and works about 3 hours a week; surprising she has health issues?

I doubt the doctor will be able to force her to lose weight.

Given she is clinically obese in her 20s she might well be advised to do so. But it is one thing going on a diet and quite another to actually stick to it. So I doubt she will be slimming down too much.

Guest barrywhite
19 minutes ago, Tdk said:

Lucy is a total dream but when did this thread get so WEIRD!?? Everyone acting like spurned lovers!! 

You mean Spaceboy then, who seems to get off by making derogatory comments about her weight despite being obsessed by her.

Guest _Antipathy
On 11/4/2016 at 4:12 PM, OscarWinner said:

It doesn't sound biologically feasible.

People stop growing in height long before they are old. They may shrink in height a little as they age. They only keep growing taller if they have the very rare condition of acromegaly.

Ahah yeah but she looked like a fucking t-rex to me.